See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My son and I stayed here for three nights when attending a football match. What you need to know is this is a small family run hostel. It's very clean, we found the beds comfortable and there is a shared kitchen that has everything you need. Tea and coffee is free. The family who run the hostel are very nice. Location is excellent.
We booked this as a budget place to stay and I was pleasantly surprised at what we got. This is not luxurious but it is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

My friend and I were happy with the double room on ground floor although the hostel is very small,however we felt that we should've been getting a wage as we found ourselves having to act like part time receptionists.it put us in an awful position because people kept knocking our window and asking for help as there was nobody on duty most of the time and people were continually walking into reception.we didn't know who was who and we felt obligated to help.I had to use my phone on several occasions to contact the manager because some people couldn't understand our English when we were trying to explain that we didn't actually work there....also the hostel is in the perfect location but unfortunately the hotel which allows access for a few euros a day is all uphill approx 200 steps which I couldn't make.the breakfast was 3 euros a day for a bap,croissant small juice and small milk,jam and butter which was nice but a bit boring day after day.the hostel was spotless but if your bigger than a size 14 you may have trouble fitting into the toilet cubicle.the cleaning lady was lovely and very thorough and it has a nice atmosphere but understaffed,however I would be willing to work there for free board next year if they wanted me to...

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2015

The whole hostel is so small....and so was our room....we couldn't even open both suitcases at the same time. It was clean, though.
We had a small argument with the owner, who is Portuguese, since the webpage Hostelworld states that the breakfast is included and she was saying it is not. In the end, we had no breakfast for free....and I must say she was not speaking in a nice tone.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KizRBarcelona_Espa_a
Reviewed 7 May 2015

The owners are amazing, great beds, awesome location. Near to the best restaurants and nightlife, and also 5 minutes walking to the Pescadores Beach.

If you are looking for a budget place to stay in Albufeira, this is the place.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 4 bed room and it was very good.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

Very nice guest house. The staf is friendly and the room confortable. You also have a shared kitchen with fridge in case you want to cook something or just use the fridge to keep food cold. Location is also very good: located in the old town, just 20 seconds far away from the central square! Wifi worked perfectly in out room.

I cannot say anything about noise because we stay there in november (low season) and there wasn't any other guest in the hostel (and almost in the town!)

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends