“Delicious”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve visited this restaurant numerous times over the years and am never dissapointed with the food or the service. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant after being recommended by my mum who had visited here a lot quite a few years ago and we weren’t disappointed the food was lovely and the staff were very friendly and even remembered my mum when I showed them a photograph. We all had steak and it was cooked perfectly and was very tasty I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The exterior does not convey the great establishment inside. Very sweet setting, delicious food, the steak was phenomenal&cooked to perfection, with large portions at very reasonable prices. The staff were pleasant & polite.Could not recommend enough.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It doesn't look much from the outside but my god does it deliver once you are inside. Simply put, it is the beat steak i think i have had, cooked to perfection. Add in the price you pay (not a lot) and you cannot have any complaints. We will be coming back

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend went here one of the nights for dinner as we both love steak and were looking on trip advisor to see where would be good when we came across this and only went here because of the amazing reviews. When we walked in the waiter was sitting down on a table and never even got up to seat us, we went and sat down ourselves then a waitress came over with the menus and I chose the small fillet streak while my boyfriend got the sirloin steak, it only comes with chips and a sauce you have to add on the extra portions if you want them which was a bit odd, we added one portion of onions between us and it was loads. The steaks were only ok, I wouldn’t be giving it anywhere near 5 stars so I don’t know if we went on an off day if so it was very unfortunate as we were really looking forward to our steaks! We went to many steak restaurants over the 10 days and found that wild & Co were the nicest (pricy..) but nice! That’s where I’d be going if anyone else is big steak eaters like us :)