All reviews mama mia top floor indoor pool down hill old town shop on site poolside cafe self catering walk into town minute walk downhill mini market no air conditioning roof terrace zoo marine turn right small supermarket watch tv
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

stayed here for a week. rooms very clean, bit outdated but for the price we payed didn't bother us. rooms cleaned every day. all staff very friendly and helpful! it is on a hill so be prepared for that,but taxis are easy to find and are cheap.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 191marieo
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Visited Pateo village apartments in May on a stag weekend, got to say very welcoming throughout our stay all staff, rooms very clean and tidy maids cleaned and tidy the rooms every day, very impressed,
Location was ok nice walk down to old town (ideal for lads to walk off hangovers)
Breakfast was very good
Very pleased thank you

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank r0bsharpe
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The apartment was awful! So dated everything needed replacing or modernising.th3 toilet seat was broken. The bed.! .. well the bed was THE most uncomfortable bed I have EVER slept on & experienced in my life! Really! So bad that we had to change hotels after the second day as my back was killing me. The inside pool was cold & disappointing .The only thing going for this place is the outside pool.

Room tip: Give it a miss
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Annmarie M
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I stayed here with a friend last June and the hotel staff were nice, nice pool area One disadvantage is not having air conditioning. The town is a 20 minute walk I would recommend booking a taxi at reception as they are only 5 euro a journey to old town Albufeira.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Simon M
José A, Proprietário at Pateo Village Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thanks for yours comments

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We, a family of 5, had a 5 night stay in April.
Location, 15 min walk to old town, 20 min to marina. So good location.
Accommodation, we had a 2 bed.... don't know what you'd call it, it was next to the playground, very spacious, very clean and had everything you needed. Just dated. Don't think I'd fancy staying in it peak season.
Cleaners came in often to clean and leave fresh towels.
Staff, what can I say. They were lovely, so helpful and friendly. I had read reviews about staff being rude....well not surprising when obnoxious Britts demand they cater for the Britts and supply 2 pillows per adult. WTF. Just ask nicely and you'll get one.
Pool area was lovely.
I would definitely go again, and probably will.

Room tip: I would imagine the 2 bed by the playground would be very busy peak season so a lack of privacy might be an issue.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SueM3038
José A, Proprietário at Pateo Village Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Many thanks for yours comments
We will keep trying to do our best
Regards