Belavista Avenida
US$177
US$123
US$104
Clube Humbria by 3HB(Olhos de Agua)
US$233
US$227
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Quinta Pedra dos Bicos(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Orbitz.com
Alfagar Cerro Malpique(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$294
Travelocity
US$181
US$173
Hotel Sol e Mar(Albufeira)
US$105
US$102
  • Beachfront
Vale de Carros(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$63
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewspingo doce supermarketcollect our keystransport optionsdirect access to pooldecent place to stayshort walk to old townpool areabudget accommodationdecent locationground floor apartmentminute walkbit datedgreat supermarketbig supermarketexcept sundaysmall balconyreal bellavista
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Have just returned from a break in Albufeira where myself and my wife had booked to stay at the Belavista apartments. On arriving at the apartments all appeared well. We were greeted at reception by a pleasant enough lady who advised us that the room we had been allocated was not very nice so would do her best to find us a better one. We were told we would have to wait 5 minutes while house keeping cleaned another room for us. So far so good. When the room was ready we were advised to go back out of reception to a block of apartments down the road. She also advised us if we wanted access to the pool or gardens we would have to enter via reception but this would only be open from 2pm till 4pm daily (was out of season so were not to bothered about not being able to go in the pool) but did seem a bit odd. So we headed down to our apartment block which had a note on the door to enter the block stating lock broken. Seems very helpful of them to advise the world that anyone can get in. Of course there is a separate door to the apartments which you lock yourself. Upon entering the room I was shocked to see that there are no beds just two sofas which you had to make up as a bed another strange quirk of these apartments I guess. So we dropped our cases off and headed out for food. Upon returning to the apartment later to get showered and changed to go out for the evening we discovered that only one of the plug sockets in the room worked and the one that did work was hanging off the wall making it unsafe. My wife had a shower while I went to reception to advise them of this. Unfortunately reception was now closed. So I thought I would go and have a shower and advise them in the morning. To my dismay there was now no hot water as the 5 minute shower my wife had used it all. The tank would not refill until the next morning again a massive inconvenience. The next morning I again attempted to contact someone from the hotel about the issues regarding the plug sockets and what I had now found a balcony door which did not close never mind lock. But to no avail there was nobody available and reception was all locked up. It was at this point that I decided enough was enough and to book separate accommodation at the Paraiso De Albufeira across the road. During our stay we called to the reception on a few occasions to return the keys but there was never anyone there so we ended up just leaving the keys in the room.
I must say that I did not pay a great deal for this accommodation as it was booked as a spur of the moment thing a few days prior but even so you would expect a basic standard of safety within the room. If this was an improvement on what we had originally been allocated I dread to think what that room could be like.

There were many other issues like heaters that had burn marks and some water stains on the ceiling but by this point I had already booked to stay elsewhere but I have uploaded some pictures of this to warn other potential guests.

It pains me to write this kind or review as I understand that this hotel is someone's livelihood, but this was beyond bad to the point of unsafe and turned out to be quite expensive when I add on the cost of the other hotel I had to book rather than remain there.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights in December in a 1 bed appartment for £50 odd quid, so certainly value for money.Appartment was a little dated and jaded, but clean and cant complain for the money it cost! Had all your basic needs with cuttlery, plates etc and was somwhere to sleep basicaly. Where the appartments do rate highly is with the location, plenty of bars/cafes etc locally, taxi rank just across the road aswell as the Tourist train. The old town is a brisk 10 min walk away, so brilliant in this regard. Would I stay there again? Possibly for a short break.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived 13.15pm on 28th Dec reception closed until 14.00, told to go to hotel further up. That hotel closed also... after taxi driver rung round dropped me off saying reception open at 2. This area is more residential than rather feeling like on holiday. Avoid block A12 that I was in the bottom door doesn't lock or shut and when anyone goes in and out the door makes a right noise wakes you up. I also saw a tramp sleeping in one of the doorways . Also room was only seen to twice in five days. So New Year's Eve had wet towels had to go to reception and ask for dry one. It's very laid back. No one bothers with you. One good point good strong hot shower but very dark bathroom. If single woman wouldn't stay here wouldn't feel safe at nights also family's with children too far out of town good 15min walk in. Wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank dazzler65
Reviewed 2 January 2018

When we got there at 9pm the male recipionist said he didn`t have our key because we hadn`t booked the room i show him the paper work he said the apartment block number was there but not the room number we said he should have it he looked in a bag took out papers and keys rang people this went on for 1hour when he finily found them he thought we`d be happy and give him high 5 so don`t think so. the studio apartment was just what we wanted.

Room Tip: Had pool view don`t no how busy it would in summer.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed 31 December 2017

What can I say, I really loved the place!

We booked this on EasyJet Holidays deal and it was extremely good value for money!

It feels like a home away from home. Although the apartment was basic and a bit dated, I loved the fact that it gave me freedom to do everything I wished without being tied up on a hotel schedule.

The rooms were large and the heating worked well. The shower had a fantastic pressure and the water was really hot!
It had patio doors opening to a small balcony and from there you could go to the swimming pool which was clean and well maintained.
The whole place was cleaned and the housekeeping staff were always attentive.

These apartments are conveniently located right across the street from a Pingo Doce supermarket where you could buy really good quality food and drinks at very affordable prices. Crossing the street from there will get you to to a mall as in which you can find all kind of things, from clothing to electronics.

The apartment doesn't have WiFi ( WIFI is only available in the reception area) so we just went to the mall and bought a portable WiFi device with 30GB internet sim card for £30.00 which sorted our internet problem throughout our stay :)
The old town is located a 20 minutes walk and there are various restaurants around.
There are a few pharmacies around just in case you will ever need one.

All in all, I truly enjoyed my stay there and I will definitely return !

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends