“If I could give it six stars, I would!”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Master Bedroom
swimmimg pool at night
Swimming pool at night
Swimming pool
Lakes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lennydog1...
Musselburgh, United Kingdom
“If I could give it six stars, I would!”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We have just returned from a stay at this wonderful villa. At the time of booking, I kind of thought it would be our last family holiday (my son was 18 just before we left and has already booked a lad`s holiday for 2016) so I decided to push the boat out.

I hadn`t told anyone else in the family that I had upgraded us and the surprise on my wife`s face was worth it. It`s been a long time since she said, look at the size of it!

The villa has five balconies so you are always guaranteed the sun and it is in a wonderful position in the complex, overlooking the pool. The villa itself is very clean and well set up. It looks like the pots and pans have never been used. The master bedroom is huge and complete with en-suite shower and bathroom. It is also air-conditioned which was extremely beneficial. The main room is also air-conditioned.
The Orada complex itself is very secure so you should have no worries on that point and has a small bar onsite. It is however about 20 minutes from the Old Town so I would recommend hiring a car although there is a regular bus service and the taxis are not too expensive. The pool is huge and does go to a depth of two metres but they is a small baby pool too.

Now onto the manager of the apartment, Sandra Gomes. Sandra is a star! If I could give the apartment six out of five, then I would go into Spinal Tap territory and give Sandra 11 out of ten! She put up with my myriad of stupid questions over the course of the year and solved a couple of hic-cups after are arrival within an hour (First World stuff – a lack of a hair-dryer!). And then we managed to meet Sandra on site as we wanted to view a couple of the smaller properties for future holidays. Sandra was more than willing to help and is a credit to her company.

I short, I would have no problem in recommending the Orada complex, the T3 apartment and Sandra Gomes. In recent times, there have been some scares over hiring villas abroad but you have no concerns when liaising with Sandra

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size and location of the apartment on the complex.
Liked least: We had to come home!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing