“Lovely well located apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The communal swimming pools
Main bedroom (king size bed)
Second Bedroom (4' 6' and 3' above)
Sun room off living room
Relax in the sun room
Zoomarine theme park
Zoomarine less than 5 Km away
Zoomarine theme park
One of three bar/restaurants at Gale beach
Boat trip
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ruthanne1...
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Lovely well located apartment”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have just returned from a 10 night stay in this lovely apartment. I travelled with my husband & 3 children . The apartment is very well located & within walking distance of shops , bars & restaurants. The huge wrap around balcony is fantastic, equipped with loungers, tables & chairs. The balcony is in full sun the whole day long.
The pool area is well maintained & there was plenty of sunloungers available. The apartment is only 2km from the gorgeous Galé beach .
I would highly recommend this apartment & I will definitely be rebooking in the future.

Angela O
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We had a fab holiday . This apartment is everything you could want with plenty of space as we were 5 people and never felt on top of each other. There were towels for us all & the air condition was great. This apartment is maintained to a very good standard & the owner gave us great information when we arrived late at night it was great to find water & milk along with bread & butter to keep us going till next morning, The complex is great very clean & pools were also very good . The local bar across the road was good for a drink & the guy behind the bar was very good to ring a taxi when we wanted to go to the old town. The cost was €12.00 & old town well worth a visit also the outlet has a great day out . The only draw back is if you want to visit other areas you would need a car & there is a car park at the apartment so no issues with parking. We also did the tour bus did not think this was worth the money . The boat trip around the caves & to see the dolphins was great, We would go back to this apartment again . It is great if you want to be away from the noise and chill .

Liked best: The appartment & out side space with the sun beds & eating areas
Liked least: That it was not within walking distance of the old town
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AndyW24
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Apartment with fantastic sun terrace”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We love the area and complex in which the apartment is situated. Providing you have a car it is perfectly located for the most amazing local beaches, Albufeira town and marina, Zoo Marine and Algarve shopping. A scattering of nice bars and restaurants, as well as convenience stores are also within very close walking distance.

This was our first stay at this apartment and we were delighted. Uniquely it benefits from an amazing sun terrace which wraps around the property catching the sun throughout the day. There is a lovely sun room which opens up to link the outside and inside areas. Electric shutters and awning allow excellent control and convenience.

The property is furnished and decorated to a good standard and really well equipped. The complex facilities include underground parking, shared BBQ and lovely pool area and gardens. We had a fantastic two week holiday and have no hesitation in recommending the apartment.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Mary W
Limerick, Ireland
“nice apartment but let down by a few small things”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment, which is located in Vale De Para, which is a about fifteen minutes from the main strip in Albufeira, and is in a quiet area, with a few restaurants and bars nearby, the complex itself was nice, only two storey's high, and had an underground carpark (which we did not use) the apartment was bright and clean, and it is the largest on the complex, and has a lovely large patio, which faces onto the roundabout, which was fine by the evening time, but was noisy during the morning and daytime, and we found we left the doors closed then, as the traffic noise was off-putting, however the apartment was spacious inside and the beds were comfortable, and all in all it was a nice apartment, but I was a small bit disappointed by a few things which I felt let the whole experience down (unnecessarily) I foolishly thought the apartment had two bathrooms, which it didn't (my own fault) as my friend was staying in another apartment there, also a two bedroom apartment, and she had the two bathrooms, so I didn't bother double checking, and found when we arrived that we only had the one bathroom between us all, which I hadn't been expecting! the one bathroom was definately a bit limiting with five of us sharing the apartment, there was always someone waiting to use the shower or toilet! also I had taken my holiday money in cash, and had just over two grand in cash on me, to arrive and find the safe broken! if I had known this, I would not have taken that amount of cash with me, and would instead have opted to use a banklink to withdraw money (there is one located at the complex which I didn't know about!) and because the safe was broken, this left me extremely nervous, as I ended up having to take this cash out with me (in a money belt) every time I left the apartment, as there was no alarm on the apartment, and the roll-up security shutters on the windows could actually be opened from the outside, so I did not feel secure leaving this cash lying about in the apartment when I wasn't there, which to be honest took alot of the enjoyment out of the holiday, as obviously I couldn't just go off in swimming and leave this money belt lying around, it meant that someone had to be minding it all the time, which took from the enjoyment of the holiday. The air-con unit in my son's room also was not working, I had spoken to Fabian, the owner, who I found to be a helpful and polite man before I had travelled out, and he had infact himself been on holidays in the apartment prior to me arriving only a few weeks beforehand, so he knew the safe wasn't working (the locking barrel had been removed from the safe) and it hadn't been replaced or fixed, and I was quite annoyed to realise this as a safe is very important to me, and is one of the requirements (along with air-con & a dishwasher) that I would always look for when booking an apartment. I wish I had been told beforehand the safe wasn't available, as I always feel more secure when the passports are locked away as well.

I texted Fabian straight away when I realised the safe barrell was missing and couldn't be locked, and the air-con unit wasn't working, and whilst Fabian replied quite quickly, it was a reply that didn't fix anything, no replacement barrel for the safe was offered, and no service for the air-con unit was offered either, he asked me to try another remote on it, which I had already done, and stated that it was working when he was there, which I am sure it was, but it was not working when we arrived! so I sent another text after a few days, as I assumed that he would send by his english speaking maintenance person (who never materialised) and nothing was done to sort this out, my son and his friend who were sharing that room with the bunk beds found it quite difficult to sleep with the heat in the room, and we had to leave the shutters down most of the time to keep the room cool, but this left it continuously in the dark. I received another text reply the very same as the first reply, to say the air-con was working when he was there last! which was not helpful. I texted Fabian after a week to say that the mid-week clean had never happened, as it was advertised on the web-site and also on the welcome folder in the apartment, that someone would be around to change the beds/towels etc., and he texted me that he would email Natalie to get this sorted, I assumed this was his english speaking maintenance person, anyway nobody turned up at all for the whole two weeks, as it turned out I was able to open the press where the towels and sheets were, and I changed my own, but I received no other reply from Fabian, and the same when I texted to say I would leave the key where I found it, as I had received no instructions as to what to do when leaving, and I had assumed I would be leaving the key to someone, but as I heard nothing back, I just returned the key to the same place, and I have heard nothing since! a small bit more communication would not go astray here I think, and would make the whole holiday experience a bit more friendly and easier on everyone.

All in all, it was a nice apartment, and a nice complex, and I found the other people in the complex to be a nice friendly bunch, we got chatting to a few around the pool (again a nice sized pool, a wee bit cold but nothing a nice sunny day can't sort out!) and plenty of sun loungers around the pool. There was a few days where locals came in and used the pool, a group of teenagers, who had no bother opening the locked gate at the side of the complex, as you just put your hand through and press the release button on the inside! this we discovered after a week of keying the entry code to open the gate everytime we came back! the teenagers were'n t a problem, they were a bit noisy and high spirited, and were inclined to do a bit of jumping/pushing into the pool, and I think some of the other holiday makers weren't too impressed with them, but to be fair they didn't bother us, and they didn't use the sun loungers, and I had no issue with them.

I would recommend this apartment to a friend, provided the owner improves his communication skills a bit, I appreciate he is busy as we all are, but I do think he needs some kind of manager or agent nearby who can help or resolve any issues that arise, as this would prevent frustrations building. I am not comfortable posting a review that seems to be full of criticisms, as it was a lovely holiday all in all, and the apartment was clean and bright and airy, and was very reasonably priced, but I have always relied on trip advisor, and I always check reviews before I book anything, and that is why I am posting this review, so that other holiday makers will be informed, however I am sure the few issues I had can be easily resolved, and this would make this apartment perfect!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: nice quiet pool and plenty of sun loungers
Liked least: safe & air-con not working, owner didn't respond adequately
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
2 Aug 2014
Hi Mary

Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear about the few issues you had with the apartment. You mentioned you had problems not being able to lock your valuables away in the safe, unfortunately the tenant before you had lost he key the day before he was leaving and had to get his access to his passport. I told him he could cut open the safe so he could travel home but no safe is needed now as we had fitted electric shutters that can be locked to make the apartment fully secure. You also mentioned the aircon in your sons room was not working, I can now confirm this one is now working. This apartment has four single aircon units, probably the only apartment in the complex that has this many so even if one is not working there are three others, which are more than adequate to bring the temperature down. Regarding the midweek clean, we got feedback from previous tenants that they didn't require this so I decided to drop this from the service and reduce prices but forgot to update the apartment details to reflect this which I have now done.
Thanks for your review
Fabian
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Air Con
Liked least: Pool was cold but it suited the burnt sun bathers!!
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing