See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We came here last August and because we liked it a lot we came here back again this August. This year we also liked it, the problem was that it was too full and there was a very noisy family that made disturbed the relaxing ambience.
Nice breakfast in the terrace and nicely decorated rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

My friend and I visited in October 2000, nearly 17 years ago. But, I felt it was the best accommodations we had throughout our 2 week trip. We had a lovely sweet with wonderful tiles of many colors - which was my design influence for my own kitchen tile. It was cozy and warm, clean and comfortable. The view to the adjacent lemon and olive tree groves was just lovely. We met their sweet golden lab named Vasco and baby chicks were born while we were there. The farm hand gestured for us to come and see. It is a very fond memory for me and I would be delighted to go back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This place near the estremoz castel, is just beautiful. The rooms are wide, spacious and provides me with a very rustic and traditional Portuguese feeling.
The kitchen is so well equipped that I loved cooking in the sane.
If the Sun is up, one can take a lazy nap by the pool or if you feel feisty, there is a game room with a pool table and foozball.

It smells like fresh grass and gives a feeling of being at home!:)

I will recommend this place to you. Its 5 minutes from the estremoz castel and it costs about €5 to the bus station on a cab.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Good location just outside Estermoz, enable you to visit the town with a car. Not walking distance. The room was large with climatization. Living room and a small kitchen, Bathrrom with shower and no climatization. Very cold in winter time. Very good price.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

It was really good these stay in "Monte dos Pensamentos" because I really needed to chill a little after work and it was perfect.
Really a good peacefully place in Estremoz. Now I'm a fan of these type of tourism! ;)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business