“Fun night”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #14 of 14 Dessert in Galveston Island
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We had visited marble slab with family and friends we loved it. Employee are so friendly we definitely recommend this business to others. Price we paid for ice cream was good for quality of ice cream which is freshly made ice cream in store.
It like you pay what you get. We loved it. And we definitely going back and recommend to others.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Please beware of this Marble slab and owners . This is second time I ordered a birthday cake and order was wrong . I ordered a special order cake for my son . The counter girl and I discussed the cake . She wrote down my order . When I went to pick up cake . It was not there . After the poor employee called the owners twice . I talked to him on phone . He said your order was not in my book . I look everyday . Who took your order ? Are you sure ? Well it's not done .am having a birthday party this afternoon . No cake . He said you will have to buy one in my freezer . Never offered s discount or an apology ( The employee did give me a discount and help put some decorations on it ) The owner made it feel like my fault ! Please beware of this business. Next time will be going to Ben and Jerrys or Hey Mikies god ice cream Rude rude owner .

dharmesh8, Owner at Marble Slab Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hello Lisa
first of all I am sorry for your inconvenience and your order was not ready. Unfortunately you spoke to my manager who didn't see your order as girls who took your order may not told or left the order for other employee to prepare the cake. I am Dharmesh Patel owner of store I was out of town so my employee can't able to connect me since I was flying back to Home.
Next time when you have order please order online so make sure your order is come to me and will not have any problem. My employee told me that she did take care of you by giving 60% discount on cake. Normal time is 72 hours in advance for cake order so we can make cake once we make our ice creams. when you order your cake is less then 48 hours.
Once again I am apologize for your order mess up. please order online next time to avoid any mistake.
Thanks.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Three teenage girls sitting on the counter eating pizza drinking monster drinks and playing loud music with several other customers trying to eat ice cream that was not even made to the correct order. Not professional at all! Trash cans were literally overflowing. Lock on the bathroom door was also broken. Save yourself the trip and get your ice cream at a different location.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We went there and were EXTREMELY disappointed! The cost for three (3!!!!) ice cream dishes was $22.00+!!!! We could have bought several gallons of Blue Bells for this cost! If you decide to go there be sure you bring lots of money!!!!! Also, watch the dish display it is very misconceived!

Marble G, Manager at Marble Slab Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

I am sorry for your incontinence by misreadeaing sign but all display cups are properly marked. regarding price your comparing marble slab creamery VS blue bell which is like you are comparing day and night. we make our ice cream in store in small batch for freshness of ice cream. our ice cream is super premium ice cream and freshest ice cream made with real ingredient.
if you feel like we are expansive sorry I can offer you 10% discount for your next visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

So many selections ! Great place to stop and try on eof the many varieties! We stopped after a hike at the State Park!