All reviews great location mauritshuis museum train station boiled eggs free breakfast central location cold meats minute walk den haag yogurt rooms are comfortable business trip the breakfast area nice room plein city binnenhof
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

Quite a business-standard hotel, with lots of guests, so standard service. OK breakfast included in the room price. A bit noisy if your room is on the street on 1st or 2nd floor ;-(. Cannot adjust temperature in the room, only the ventilation fan speed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2019

Very nicely situated at the heart of the historic center, with a car park just a minute away, this hotel has everything, cleanliness, calm, quality services and decent prices. The 28€ per 24h parking fee is a shame, but you have a cheaper option just down the road with the Markt parking. A no-brainer...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2019

great value. Good breakfast, excellent, clean rooms.
No reason not to book here. The only thing I would say is that the walls are a little thin, and you can often hear other rooms. Also, half the rooms face the interior of the lobby, so the "view" is not spectacular. But aside from that. Why not

The stairs are a little precarious, strange spiral stair case

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2019

We had a nice weekend break sleeping in this hotel and we would definitely recommend it! The room was super cute and cosy. Staff was friendly and helpful. Internet was reliable. Location is great: at a short walk from Den Haag Centraal Station, very close to bars and shops, at a 20-min tram ride from the beach.

The only downside was an unfortunate bad experience at breakfast on Sunday as the room was overcrowded, we had to queue for a long time to get coffee/tea/juices, and the food was not refilled as quickly as it should have been. There was clearly a shortage of staff that morning.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sof_explora
Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

I used to regular stay at this hotel and the last two times have been terrible. The last time I stayed the bathroom hadn’t been cleaned, this time it’s club night and all I have is hardcore house music going through my head! Even with ear phones the base still vibrates through the walls! No other rooms available! That’s it never again, do not stay here!

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express The Hague - Parliament, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2019

Hello Rach121212,

Thank you for leaving us your review and for making us again a part of your visit here in The Hague. We are grateful that you chose the Holiday Inn Express.

As our returning guest, we wanted nothing more but to deliver the good experience you are used to having with our hotel. I'm sorry that on this recent ones you had, the noise kept you awake and the bathroom upkeep was a letdown. I understand where you're coming from as this is not the norm of our hotel. I'm sorry that this stay didn't go as planned, Rach121212.

Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and be discussed amongst all concerned staff. We are always on the lookout for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas where we can improve. I also dropped a message via your inbox to further talk about your review.

We may not have gotten off the right foot but I'm positive to make it better for your next stay. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,