“One of the best restaurant in Rdam”
Review of Little V

Little V
Ranked #25 of 1,221 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We have already been here 3 times, and we are never tired of coming back. The place is very cozy and characteristic, and the food is delicious with a great price/quality ratio. The restaurant is often full, but the staff is very nice and helps you to find a spot as soon as possible. Definitively to try.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Had lunch and found the place very welcoming. The decor reminds you of South East Asia and the service is very professional and happy to help. Food is good and portions are quite big, so we ended up stuffing ourselves more than intended.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous dinner here recently.

We arrived without a booking and were invited to wait at the bar for a table. We were only at the bar for a few minutes before two seats came up at a communal, 8-seat table. We aren't huge fans of communal tables but with a large tree in the middle of the circular table, privacy isn't a problem. The decor through the restaurant is amazing.

The service was excellent throughout and so was the food and drinks. We had multiple dishes and each was top-notch.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would gladly return.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I recommend the appetizers for two! I had a ginger beer which was a pleasant non-alcoholic drink. I will come again.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

What an experience!
Went here last night after a colleague had recommended me this place! The restaurant is located in a trendy neighborhood, right next to the cube-houses. Easy to get there by tram or metro! I would recommend you going a bit earlier, to take the time to visit the Markthall as well!
But now for the food. It was our first time in a Vietnamees restaurant so we didn't know what to expect and we didn't know what to order. So we asked our friendly waiter. She recommended the 4-Course Chef Menu. This is a menu that changes daily. And wow, this was really something worth the 30 euros! 3 courses followed by a great New York style cheesecake, that came with a chili/mango sauce.
The cocktails are amazing as well. But if you don't feel like having alcohol then just get the homemade iced-tea, Lemon Grass and Bloody Berry are my favorites!
I would definitely go back, it's a really cosy place, great place for a date. Just make sure you have a reservation as it gets really crowded during the evenings. Oh yeah, that's something else you need to keep in mind, if your reservation is before 8PM then you have limited seating time at the restaurant.
Anyway, 5 stars well deserved!