2,224 results
All reviews train station heineken music hall ziggo dome waffle maker complimentary breakfast the breakfast area business trip nice breakfast restaurants and shops business hotel excellent hotel hotel is located convenient location booked this hotel public transport yogurt ajax
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Well, I meant to book hampton by Hilton at Central station. After we got off train station, I've realized I booked wrong hotel. Its not too bad because it's only 20min ride away. We took M54 to amsterdam arena stop.
Hotel is just across from station. They gave us accessible room. Room size is huge. There's starbucks, burger King and espirt outlet next to hotel. Breakfast is included - Scrambled egg, bacon, toast, waffle, coffee and juice. It's pretty good.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sheeta00
Victor_van_der_Knaap, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam / Arena Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

On behalf of the team here at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam / Arena Boulevard, I would like to thank you for staying with us. I hope that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay and that we have a chance to welcome you back in the very near future.

In our constant pursuit to keep our hotel and service standards at the highest levels possible we deeply value guest feedback and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back in the nearest future!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Third time I've stayed here and will again when back in Amsterdam. With train/METRO right here you can get anywhere in the Netherlands or even the continent. Restaurants right near by or METRO into Amsterdam central and do whatever you like. Friendly, helpful staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back in the nearest future!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice, peaceful stay. We stayed here the night before our US flight the next day. We enjoyed the restaurant and a good night's rest. We were promised a sound-proof room and it was certainly delivered. The amenities were 5 star.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in regards to any future reservations here at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam / Arena Boulevard.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

A fine hotel, great service, fine rooms and outstanding breakfast. The location was great ,if you are an experienced traveler and venture in using public transport. Most easy to get in and out of Schiphol airport using the inexpensive and extremely fast trains.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Had a 2 day stay at the hotel, right outside the Metro stop, people were so lovely ! Complimentary breakfast, luggage storage before check in and lovely room ! Recommended hotel. Nice comfy chairs for a relaxing night also

Trip type: Travelled as a couple