“Just for tourists ”

Rosita's steakhouse
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Rosita's steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,359 of 4,361 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Description: We serve 5 diffrent kinds of argentinan steaks also mix grill , fish , chicken , vegeterian dishes hamburger pizza ,pasta, lasange also fresh soups and salad
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Steak was ok but rather bland and needed more seasoning. Waited a long time for our hot apple pie and I ordered a mint tea but never came. The pie eventually came and it was not only cold but parts of it were still slightly frozen! Definitely not what it specifically says on the menu. We gave our comments nicely to the waiter and asked for the bill at the same time. He took it very personally and told us not to be rude to him and it’s not his fault, etc. It was a rather shocking reaction as we only made a comment about the pie and asked for the bill.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Visited in the evening, the steaks were cooked as requested and were both succulent and tasty. Restaurant could have been a bit warmer but this said it was an extremely cold weekend so I am sure it’s ok normally. Took advantage of the TripAdvisor discount by booking in advance.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I ordered a medium rare steak, when it arrived it was rare (bordering on blue) but I ate it anyway as we had not eaten since before the flight from the UK almost 10 hours earlier. The hottest thing served to us was a side order of fries. I'm fairly certain the 10oz steak I ordered was more like an 8oz

The 1st warning sign should have been that the place was completely deserted but we were staving.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Ate here for lunch while in Amsterdam a week ago and found the experience to be positive.

We had purchased a Groupon for a lunch deal which required you contact the restaurant direct to make reservation, which I did, about 4 weeks before our arrival. They did not have our reservation the books, but still accommodated us when I insisted that I had called and made the reservation. Considering we were the only customers in the entire restaurant I wasn't surprised, had they been busy though we may have had an issue and I would have been upset.

Our server was very nice and friendly and the food arrived pretty quick. My husband got a pizza and I got pasta. Food was good, not exceptional or anything, but it was a decent meal.

For the price we paid for the Groupon I was satisfied. Not sure I would eat here at full price though. With all the choices around I think you may find better food for the same kind of prices.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Amsterdam and had our dinner here. We ordered Argentina steak with 2 eggs.. they are so delicious ! Real steak ! And the bread is very tasty too.. the service is excellent.. and very friendly. I would recommend this resto