3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 03/10/21
Hotels.comUS$96
Radissonhotels.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
All reviews train station the breakfast club modern hotel minute journey great hotel check in was easy junior suite comfortable rooms would highly recommend this hotel public transport city sprinter sloterdijk gym spar ams hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

A few things didn't work in the room. I wouldn't expect it in a four-star hotel. The receptionists looked annoyed. Very weak covid measures. Good location, good parking, good breakfast. Overall, I was surprised at how little the hotels are adapted for families with children. We did not feel welcome.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Awesome place. Very beautiful, I love that the rooms are color coded with the whole floor. Pink. Blue, purple, yellow, teal, I'm don't remember what other colors. It has a casino next door, right next to the train station. The staff is friendly and very accommodating!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Great place to stay when in Amsterdam. It was close to my work office, but also right next to the Sloterdijk Station that gave me quick transit access to everywhere. The people at Park Inn were personable, friendly and very helpful in many ways. Will definitely stay there again when I return (hopefully soon!)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2021

The hotel is looking great from the inside and outside. The place where it is located is near to Centraal (you can go by train or Uber). You have a Spar Supermarket near to the hotel, a delicious seafood stand and maybe the best coffeeshop in town (boerjejongens) is also not far away. You also have a bar at the hotel, restaurants, parking places and 24/7 somebody at the reception. The room was clean - you have towels , a fridge, a tv, tea and some more cool things which make you feel comfortable. All in all I had a great time there and can recommend Park in by radisson to everybody to everybody who wants to have a good time in Amsterdam for a good price.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2021

It seems hard to believe that this hotel is part of the Radisson Blu hotels. I don’t think the 4 stars are for real.
I am used to stay in hotels for all my holidays since 10 years and I go to hotels for brunches/restaurants/staycation in Doha as I live there, and this hotel has nothing to do with a 4 star hotel.
Very disappointed.

1  Thank Lucyyy2021
Özgen Saginc, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Dear Lucyyy2021,

We are sorry to see that we have not met up to your standards regarding the Radisson Hotel Group or similar 4-star hotels.
Please let us know more specific improvements if you want to. We will take that in to consideration in improving our service and quality.

Kind regards,