“Great”

Ranked #60 of 4,474 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We dropped by here while visiting the city centre. We were greeted by very polite staff that spoke English perfectly.

We had a read through the menu and decided to get the half jacketz and I'm glad we did as the portion is just the right amount if you're not starving. They have a variety of fillings but we went for the Chilli con Carne and the Green Curry, which both tasted amazing.

The prices are good and they have a decent variety of drinks available.

Overall a great experience and will definitely visit again next time we're in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I read experiences about this place and wanted to try. Nice place, really nice staff members and delicious food. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This place is a tribute to those who love potatoes with their different and rich possibilities, potatoes with fish, shrimps, beets, chili, vegetables, etc... The service was very friendly, charming indeed, the price is very cheap, especially, compared with the local standard, I think is a good option in Amsterdam if you look for a casual, not posh or expensive restaurant, and of course, if you love potatoes!!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Just great!! During my one-week stay this is the place I enjoyed the most for sure at lunch! The concept is such a cool idea. Moreover the place is very very nice inside, and is alright outside as well! Big quality for what concerns food and so friendly and nice staff as well! I really enjoyed my time there. I'm gonna rate it just 5 cause I can't do more! Recommended!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant, it was my first time and I was 100% satisfied. Service is really good and the food is amazing. I love it! I order the chili con carne potato and it was amaaaazing!