“Great”

Ranked #86 of 4,369 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We dropped by here while visiting the city centre. We were greeted by very polite staff that spoke English perfectly.

We had a read through the menu and decided to get the half jacketz and I'm glad we did as the portion is just the right amount if you're not starving. They have a variety of fillings but we went for the Chilli con Carne and the Green Curry, which both tasted amazing.

The prices are good and they have a decent variety of drinks available.

Overall a great experience and will definitely visit again next time we're in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I read experiences about this place and wanted to try. Nice place, really nice staff members and delicious food. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

inexpensive food. It is a small wander to find such a good food in a superb location, few meters away from the cenrral station.

The Jacketz has some set meals (pitato + fillings), but you may construct your own jacked potato.

The restaurant is quite small, but well organised. There is an open kitchen and you can clearly see how your food is prepared. Both the kitchen and eating rooms are very clean. The restaurant was run just by two young ladies during our visit. They both were very nice, smiley and attentive.

The combination of tasty food, nice staff, reasonable prices and central location is unbeatable in the Amsterdam City!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is a tribute to those who love potatoes with their different and rich possibilities, potatoes with fish, shrimps, beets, chili, vegetables, etc... The service was very friendly, charming indeed, the price is very cheap, especially, compared with the local standard, I think is a good option in Amsterdam if you look for a casual, not posh or expensive restaurant, and of course, if you love potatoes!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just great!! During my one-week stay this is the place I enjoyed the most for sure at lunch! The concept is such a cool idea. Moreover the place is very very nice inside, and is alright outside as well! Big quality for what concerns food and so friendly and nice staff as well! I really enjoyed my time there. I'm gonna rate it just 5 cause I can't do more! Recommended!