“I love the decent room”
other travellers have booked this property
The Bedroom has its own Balcony
The Bedroom with Writing Cabinet The Bedroom and the Closets as well as the TV Cabinet
Check Availability
The small and big Living
Parkview Lake Side
Lakeview
Parkview from Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Ontingma
Hong Kong, China
“I love the decent room ”
Reviewed 28 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Business trip this time, I would like to find a place meeting local people & local food. Finally I found the right place.

Mark’s home is cozy and super clean. My bedroom is stylish decorated, mix and match of different art pieces make the room so beautiful. The spacious bathroom is perfect for lady glooming. As a guest, you would be aware to keep yourself tidy & clean up all the time, otherwise, it would ruin the room.

Every time I returned to apartment for a short break during day time, sun light & open view had refreshed me a lot. I felt so relaxing when I was laying on the bed.

I also love the dog. He is so lovely and adorable. Location is perfect, near to lakeside, good for jogging in the morning and evening walk.

This place is highly recommended.
Thank you Mark.

11 Oct 2018
Thank you very much Joan fir your lovely review that us much appreciated. I hope to be able to host you another time. Mark
StewartJ1...
“Fantastic room and facilities for conference attendees”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

In addition to being a warm, sunny comfortable apartment, with a clean and comfortable room and private bathroom, the apartment is located within a few hundred metres of major transport links including trams and buses and surrounded with really good eating options.

I stayed for 15 days and had no issues whatsoever, great place to work, relax on the balcony overlooking the lake, and to get to almost anywhere in Geneva. Found a whole series of restaurants nearby that are well worth a visit, as well as an amazing patisserie.

Mark is friendly and can provide advice on most any question you have while not being intrusive. Highly recommended

14 Jun 2018
Thank youvery much Steward for your very kind review. Pls come back anytime you wish. Best, Mark
Holly T
Bradenton, Florida
“Great location with a beautiful view of Lake Geneva”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We really enjoyed the personal service from Mark our host in Geneva. The Apartment has the very best view of the lake and Jet D'eau. It is very conveniently
located near the center of the city. Our favorite part of the stay was the greeting we would get from Bob the wonderful cocker spaniel!

19 Oct 2017
Dear Holly and Doug,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I hope your stay in Croatia was a wonderful one. Kindly, Mark
drcharit
Bengaluru, India
“The best kept secret of Geneva! There should be a 7 Star rating!”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I travelled to Geneva in May 2017. This was our first visit to Geneva and opted to stay in Mark;s lovely apartment. This is also our first time staying at a home, instead of a hotel, and we made the best choice!

Getting to the apartment was very easy, off the train station, to a tram ride of 5 minutes and a 100-meter walk. Entering this apartment changed everything. Absolutely clean, extraordinarily decorated reflecting the tastes of the connoisseur owner. The room had ample space, a small but fully adequate attached bathroom with a tub and shower and a cozy sit out with chairs and a table.

Perhaps what will remain about my short stay with Mark are two important points:

1. The view from the living room balcony that overlooks the lake with the Alps in the backdrop are to die for. My wife and I would have a bottle of wine watching the lake and sunset. This is a view that you will long for each passing day when you leave, and hope, someday, you will have the privilege of living a life surrounded by such beauty. There is no hotel or other location in the whole of Geneva that can compare to this view.
2. Mark the host is an extraordinary gentleman, went out of the way to ensure that not only our stay was taken care of but also helped with our literary pointing out the other well kept secret village on the opposite side of the lake.

Will I return ? 100%! That view from Marks balcony is etched in my mind. The view so beautiful, God gift, that my wife and I were very fortunate.

Think no further. It just does not get better than this.

Your age range 35-49
Christine...
Palo Alto, California
“Geneva Elegance”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had the rare privilege of staying in the home of a true gentleman and connoisseur of elegance. This is not an every day experience and not for everyone. Bill the gentle spaniel guards the door with his toys and big brown eyes. Everywhere you look, refined beauty looks back at you. I have not even mentioned the breathtaking views of Lake Geneva. We hope to return!

14 Mar 2017
Dear Christine - the pleasure was shared and you are a wonderful person. I would truly love to see you again and wish you good luck while settling in at home again. Hugs, Mark
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing