See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is gem in the true sense of the word. Small, cozy, clean, newly renovated, quiet, cheap, incredible location..... but above all the people who run the place. Mr and Mrs Giacomo and the daughter Florinda.....always willing to extend an extra hand to help the guests. You just have to go and experience it.

Room Tip: Bus stop in a block. University of Perugia, a stone throw away, Mini metro short walkable distance.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Absolutely Loved the location of the hotel Just a 2 minute walk from the piazza IV Novembre & the main buzzing part of city. Mini Metro of Pincetto is a maximum of 8 /10 minute walk, loads of restaurants nearby and you cant ask for anything more when on a weekend getaway :)

I had a single room. Very clean. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good bathroom. Just the size of the room is too small and since I paid 40Euros I felt it was a bit much. The same for 30 Euros would have pleased me more. But thats my opinion.

The hosts are very warm and helpful and I feel the hotel is quaint and charming and a great on for a stay in Perugia!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank anuroopabanerjee
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I stayed in this hotel this past June, I rent the single room which was really convenient.
The room is on the side of the hill where a restaurant has live music, so for me it was a bit difficult to concentrate of my work, fortunately at midnight they stopped.
The room was really small, the bathroom is just new and nice which looked like bigger than the room. The breakfast is included which is good and the wifi connection is good in the room.
I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Dewina a
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My darling and I followed the street directions to this small family run hotel , with no booking we were greeted very warmly by the lady proprietress . The room we stayed in was a corner room on the first floor , it was spacious , light and clean . The bathroom was newly renovated and lovely and spacious, with plenty of fresh air and a view to the quiet street. The room at 60 euros a night was great value for money we thought . The bed was comfortable we had free parking , not an easy thing in Perugia.
Breakfast was going to be an extra 3 euros which seemed reasonable to me , but we kind of thought maybe madam was not too keen on doing early morning breakfasts herself, so we went to a local friendly cafe up the street and did well on croissants fresh from the bakery and cappuccinos .
If small friendly family run hotels are what you like to stay in then this is a great little place .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saskiagrav
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Have just spent 6 nights here and couldn't fault it. The hotel is spotless, room spotless, bathroom spotless. I had a single room with a comfortable single bed. The room had lots of natural light, and the shower had plenty of hot water with great pressure. Only once during the busy morning period did the water temperature fluctuate a little. The owners are friendly and helpful, and speak just a little English. The hotel is five minutes' walk up a long flight of steps to the city centre - great exercise every day! There was a tv in the room, Italian channels only. No tea/coffee facilities which is standard in Italy, and breakfast was not included, but who needs it when there are fantastic cafes within walking distance. What impressed me was that as the night temperatures were due to plummet, additional blankets were provided without having to ask. This was a superb little place that I would highly recommend, and it was fantastic value for money.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo