See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel is located in an old building of XVI century BUT the same building lies on one of the entrances to the etruscan city, Via Cupa.
The hotel is very well linked to the public transport: the escalators connected to the MINIMETRO - CUPA station, are just behind the corner.
All in this magic city is fabulous suggestion.
Let yourself get lost in the thousand little streets around Corso VANNUCCI, two steps away from the hotel.
Don't forget to visit...
the MANU (archaeological museum),
the etruscan well and
the recent excavations under the Cathedral of S.Lorenzo:
you'll "touch with the hands" this old and important civilization.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank IgnazioCANNAVALE
Reviewed 24 February 2016

WiFi is not working in this hotel. Before to arrive in this place we called in the hotel to verify that the internet is working, the owner confirmed that there will no be any problem with that. For me it was very important, because I had to work on my computer.When I found out that there are connection problems, I have noticed that to the staff. The owner’s daughter was very helpful and tryed to solve the problem, she let me seat at the reception desk, so that I could connect my pc with a wire. After a while, the old lady -owner came and started to tell that I cannot stay there anymore, she took away the chair and forced me to leave. Her attitude was very rude not to say more. She started to scream “parolacci” , it was riduculous. How dare they treat their guests like that? That’s is absolutely beyound my understanding. May be it’s an italyan style,” famous” italian hospitality, who knows…… I do not reccommend this hotel. The rooms are ugly, messy and very old, awful breakfast, hospitality -0. STAY FAR FROM THIS HOTEL.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daria L
Reviewed 5 September 2015

This is a kind of place that I will looking for in the future when traveling around and seeking for overnight place to stay, from B&B's to hotels.
The charm of an old building over the roofs of the old historic center of Perugia and the room with the small terrace full of flowers, small and functional bathroom, good WiFi, fine and various breakfast (the best we had out of 5 different during the trip in Italy) and perfect coffee machine (again, one of the best)... we really enjoyed the place! The value of the service has become even greater during the trip, when we saw what was sold as a B & B.
Even though it's in the very heart of the old town, we had a nice and quite rest during night.
When looking for a parking place, we found a parking close to the building with help of the owner, which was really convenient for exploring the city longer in the morning, before check out. But, it is worth to mention that it was during August, when Italians are not in the city and there are more available parking places.
We would definitely recommend this place to friends and stay there again.Actually, we are still happy to mention that place, remembering our trip.

Room tip: Ask for the room number 3 ;-)
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Nice little hotel in a beautiful building with a lot of character. Rooms are nice, not too big or small. Situated in the heart of old Perugia, with restaurants and shops around the corner.

Date of stay: June 2011