“The Great Escape”
Review of Siena Bike Tour

Siena Bike Tour
Ranked #3 of 22 Outdoor Activities in Siena
More attraction details
Owner description: Electric bike rental. E-bike tours with Professional Guide on booking. With our e- bikes you will visit in a inusual way Siena and its lands: Chianti, Val d'Orcia, Val di Merse, Val d'Arbia, Crete Senesi, Via Francigena.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

While I love the history and churches of Siena, the Castle and Wine tour was just what I needed. A ride in the country with stops to look at an olive grove, a vineyard and great sights. The highlights of the tour , for me, have got to be the Basilica del’ Osservanza (yes another church), the Castillo del Quattro Torra (and the sights from there) and the fortress. As a mountain bile instructor I am almost embarrassed to admit how much I liked the electric bike. What it meant is we could all ride at a reasonable pace and not be sweaty and exhausted. Excellent tour Andrea

All reviews
"knowledge"
"cheese"
"winery"

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Andrea was such a great tour guide! Everything was perfect, he was very responsive prior to tour, made sure we understood the bike settings and during the tour stopped, answered questions & made a big effort to engage my husband & I in conversation about both Italian history & our home country. The vineyard we stopped at was excellent also! Would definitely recommend Andrea for a bike tour in Siena!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend renting an ebike from Andrea. It is a great experience to be cycling through Tuscany so comfortably. He was very responsive and offered great service.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We rented E-bikes for 2 days. They were extremely responsive via email while we were deciding what we wanted to rent.

They delivered our bikes to our us promptly and gave us suggestions on rides nearby. Gave us very good instructions on the electronics and even gave us an English version to keep.

The pickup the second day went very smoothly. We just gave them an hours notice and they picked them up.

The price was just right.

1  Thank Pbjdk
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 September 2018

We really enjoyed the bike tour outside of Siena. Andrea communicated well with us and was easy to work with. Our tour was very enjoyable as we saw and visited several historical locations. Andrea has lived in the area all his life and shared the history and facts about the area. The electric bikes require that you pedal but were helpful for the hills. The only negative was we were surprised the cost of the brunch that he ordered for us. I'd suggest that you talk to him about that cost before the tour. We wish we would have skipped the brunch. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.