Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommended for ebike rental!

I rented an ebike for 10 days, and the experience was fantastic. We rent bikes in a different... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2018
dianabjohnson
Nashville, Tennessee
Fun ride with great views as great wine!

Thank you for a fun filled day riding through Siena. I could have used a cushion or padded seat... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
100LisaR
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Siena
from US$20.83
from US$52.07
from US$67.11
from US$104.14
More Info
All reviews worth doing home town his life great information an amazing guide light lunch three hours visited several chianti area wine tasting tuscan countryside andrea rode route helmets winery pedal
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend renting an ebike from Andrea. It is a great experience to be cycling through Tuscany so comfortably. He was very responsive and offered great service.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We rented E-bikes for 2 days. They were extremely responsive via email while we were deciding what we wanted to rent.

They delivered our bikes to our us promptly and gave us suggestions on rides nearby. Gave us very good instructions on the electronics and even gave us an English version to keep.

The pickup the second day went very smoothly. We just gave them an hours notice and they picked them up.

The price was just right.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Pbjdk
Reviewed 29 September 2018

We really enjoyed the bike tour outside of Siena. Andrea communicated well with us and was easy to work with. Our tour was very enjoyable as we saw and visited several historical locations. Andrea has lived in the area all his life and shared the history and facts about the area. The electric bikes require that you pedal but were helpful for the hills. The only negative was we were surprised the cost of the brunch that he ordered for us. I'd suggest that you talk to him about that cost before the tour. We wish we would have skipped the brunch. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Siena is large and best seen via e-bike. We had and excellent small group 3 plus hour of Siena. We had the unique perspective of Andrea as our guide who has lived there all his life. We were shown all the major sites and a few special spots that no other tour included. This is an exceptional experience and a very personal way to be introduced to Siena. Heartily recommend this fine place and tour.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent and unforgettable Cycle Tour through Tuscany. My trip to Italy was decided at the last minute, but it was an old dream to cycle through Tuscany. At first, I would rent a bike in Firenze to go to Siena to cycle, and thus to know the region. However, I opted for Siena Biketour for the professionalism shown already in the service by email, in the contact by the site. Already through WhatsApp, in a second contact, the attention, clarification, helpfulness, as well as the agility in the hiring, assured me to have made the best choice. Andrea met me at the train station with E-Bike offering me two models for me to choose, according to what I would do. As I would travel around the cities, I opted for a more robust with autonomy for 80 km or more. It was only three days, but thanks to the excellent bike, his occasional tips and all the professionalism of the company, I was able to multiply this small cycle ride by three, as if I had made a trip of a week. The E-Bike was perfect! It enabled me just what I wanted. Wind in the face, cycling through the small villages of Tuscany, visiting castles like Monteriggoni, Colle di Vall d'Elsa, Castellina. Besides knowing San Martino in Siena in a practicality and in a joy of child playing to ride a bicycle. The comment is long because it really just and deserved the praise. In Florence, unfortunately, I lost one day for the lack of agility, clarification and professionalism where I would rent a bike. And although the E-Bike has a more expensive rental than the average bike, I recommend it because it is totally valid. I certainly doubled the mileage, passing with the same lightness in the landscapes and gaining the time in ascents, or when I would repeat the road in the return by the same. I fell in love with E-Bike. Returning to Siena, or having friends who visit it, I indicate with total certainty the company! Thank you Andrea for the excellent work, care and all the tips you enjoy. He had to go to the south of Siena. Next time maybe!

Date of experience: August 2018