Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
NH Hotels
Expedia.comUS$118
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$118
2,080 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Very disappointed. The outside exterior and reception area is nothing like the rooms inside. After checking in we went to our room which was filthy, it was made up for the next guest but it was not clean - nail clippings and dirty stains everywhere. We complained to reception who moved us to the room next door. This room was cleaner (no nail clippings but still very disappointing after seeing a beautiful reception lobby). The AC did not work and after another phone call to reception they then turned it on at the back end. There was a drizzle of water coming from the shower and the towels had other peoples hair on it. The safe did not work in our room after numerous attempts and calls back down to reception again. I could go on but long story short, I think the hotel was shut for such a long time due to the pandemic they hadnt been prepared for guests to arrive. Breakfast: probably the only highlight of the stay in this hotel. The staff were extremley attentive and there was a wide variety of breakfast options catering for vegetarians like myself too. Location: The location is in a good spot which is why I picked this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel due to the level of service from the front of house staff and the cleanliness. I would rather stay further out and travel into the centre each day instead.

Room tip: Ask for a clean room and for the AC to be turn on centrally by the receptionist
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank tinkerbell539
Reviewed 15 July 2021

The hotel is a classic business hotel just on the border of old town, less than 10 minutes walk from the famous Piazza del Campo. The room was not very large but comfortable, always very clean and the service is outstanding. Staff very friendly and always happy to go the extra mile, with a smile on their face, to help you with any request. The price is very reasonable for what is offered, definitely a very smart choice for your stay in Siena

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 9 July 2020

Perhaps it is because of the covid 19, but breakfast was terribly poor, the room had a sticky floor and we had only one toilet paper roll. But the people were very welcoming, professional and friendly, so I still recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank dennis2772
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Outstanding treatment with guests! I have been there a year ago and cannot wait to visit again.
My special thank you for Ludovico who helped me out with my booking.
The receptionists are also very kind and.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank FellowTraveler248303
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This hotel is a large modern one that is only a short walk to Piazza del Campo. Rooms were very comfortable and breakfast was excellent.

We stayed as a large group of walkers at the end of four days' walking and I would definitely recommend this place. Good location for exploring Siena also.

Date of stay: October 2019