All reviews olive oil great place to stay accommodation guests countryside city
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We had booked our special 12 night stay nearly a year out. From the pictures and information this Villa seemed prefect for us as a group of three couples.
Jacopo was the owner and was very pleasant and did well speaking in English.
The Villa has dated and aged since it's marketing pictures were taken, both inside and out. The Gardens were unkept which was a shame as I am sure it looked beautiful in it's day.
The views and vistas were blocked by over grown trees and a bay hedge the block the view from the pool.
These all could be fixed with a good weeks work in the garden.
The rooms were a good size and did suit our group well.
Note the third bathroom is in a separate flat in the lower grounds also this flat is the only part of the home that has air-conditioning.
The Kitchen is small and very dated with three of the dinning room chairs breaking on our first night.
Power supply was not good, and we lost power and hot water many times. again these items could be fixed with a little work from the owners.
In all it was a great Villa but needs to have it's pictures and marketing updated to Rustic Charm!!
A small note;- Please check the terms of service as the sheets and towels are only changed on a 7 day service and no cleaning is done through the stay.

Room tip: All are rustic.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nites. The place is awesome and has a wonderful view. The room is big and very comfortable. It also comes with a kitchen. Great place to stay and relax. You need your own transport to reach there, no public transport. The location is near town and easy to reach by car.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

My stay with Jacopo was amazing! I stayed there for one night in May with a friend. The room was absolutely beautiful with a gorgeous view of Siena! He was very generous and caring and picked us up from Siena and drove us to the villa. He mentioned that if we stayed longer we would have been able to go to the natural hot springs together... Sadly we were unable to but it sounded amazing and I would have LOVED to go! I definitely want to go back to do that together. We talked for several hours and he made a beautiful Italian dinner for us and used the Olive oil that he produced himself. We had our own kitchen, full-bathroom, bedroom, and living room with a TV and Wi-Fi, and it was very spacious and beautiful. Just look outside of the windows and see a stunning view of Siena and the surrounding landscape!

I really enjoyed learning about his experiences as a photographer and his other journeys throughout life.

I highly recommend staying with Jacopo. I really enjoyed my stay and wish I could have stayed longer. Please keep in-touch! I would love to come back to go to the hot springs with you :)

Ciao,
Sienna

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Our stay was magnificent! Jacopo was a perfect host, with a lot of stories. He took us to a nice place and gave us great tips for our visit to Siena and surroundings. The view from this place is breathtaking! Everybody should go there!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

A friend and I spent a really good time in this amazing place. Toscan is so nice and beautiful! Perfect to relax and reconnect with nature. The view is splendid, really calm and close to the city. Jacopo is a great person we had good time with him

Date of stay: October 2015