“TRY THIS PLACE”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paninis: very nice
Local drinks: very nice
Service: order inside but very friendly
Local products, and a nice spot to have lunch.
Tables might not be cleaned but that’s because there is no table service, so clean up yourself.
100/10 would go again

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (725)

Reviewed 11 July 2020

Wide choice of meats, cheeses and sauces to make a really tasty sandwich.

The waitress was very kind and spent at least fifteen minutes chatting with me.
A really huge sandwich with a medium-sized craft beer cost me only €9

now every week I stop to get my favorite sandwich.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank LucaPierino
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

Best lunch we have had this holidays so far. Amazing bread meat salad all fresh. I would 110% recommend this for a bite to eat.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank InspectorHovo
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

We went there with the family as we wanted to have a quick lunch. It was amazing! All Panini are served fresh and are made in front of you. So for sure we will go there again when visiting Pisa. Best Panini in town.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 395jana
Reviewed 28 July 2019

We came across this place by accident after walking the city walls. I had a plate of assorted meat for 7 euros and my wife and son both had sandwiches. Everything was excellent and we finished off lunch with two large draft beers, which were by far the most enjoyable of our seventeen day Italian trip.

On our second morning in Pisa while discussing the plan for the day, my 9yo was asked if he wanted to do anything in particular and he immediately said he wanted to go to the same place for lunch. We did and again it was excellent.

Date of visit: July 2019