“Great central location; perfect for two couples...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Adventure...
“Great central location; perfect for two couples travelling together.”
Reviewed 17 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We wanted accommodation with 2 separate bedrooms and two bathrooms. Case Gaia provided this perfectly. The house is newly renovated, spotlessly clean and well provisioned with cooking utensils and all self catering needs. Maybe not so good if you are travelling with very small children or if you have trouble climbing steep staircases. We looked upon the stairs as part of our daily constitutional! Great location inside this beautiful walled city_ cannot recommend highly enough.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Sep 2018
Grazie tante Toni per la bella recensione. Per me è stato un vero piacere avervi miei ospiti e spero possiate tornate.
Un caro saluto
Gaia
kazenette
dublin
“A little oasis in Lucca”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The apartment was spacious and modern. Ideal for two couples sharing as we were. The terrace is beautiful and we spent many an evening sipping spitz and playing cards late into the night. Giai was a wonderful host and even met us at the car park to show us around.highly recommend this central yet quiet abode in Lucca.

24 Jul 2018
Thank you so much Karen for the beautiful review. For me it was a pleasure to have you as my guests and I really hope you can come back. Many thanks again and my best regards
ahoops84
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay in Lucca”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Had another lovely stay in Lucca and the apartment was great! We loved having the outside terrace and the apartment was very clean and well equipped! Gaia was a perfect host, very friendly and ensured everything was fine throughout our stay!!
Due the apartment being in the walls and having such a lovely terrace there are quite a lot of stairs to climb which can be quite steep!!
We would definitely stay here again!
Grazie

24 Jul 2018
Many thanks again and my best regards
Gaia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing