B&B Le Torri Di Firenze(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
US$61
    Antiche Scale B&B(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
    US$92
    US$68
    • Breakfast included
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$116
    US$42
    Pitchup.com
    • Pool
    US$119
    Agriturismo Il Viaio(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
    US$99
    • Pool
    Dino Hotel(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
    US$110
    US$1,859
    US$809
    Bed and Breakfast La Martellina(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
    Casa Torrini(Fiesole)(Great Value!)
    All reviewsthe busfixed menuoverlooking florencefamily run operationcharming familyolive grovesold world charmglass of winepastamodern hotelcommon areaswatch the sunsetsmall townquiet placewonderful viewa wonderful place to staysurrounding hills
    Reviewed 10 March 2018

Sadly, I haven't been back for many years, but I have the fondest memories! I particularly remember one Christmas when I was staying at Bencistá for some peace and quiet and my parents and family were staying in town. The owners of Bencistà suggested that my family - although not even guests of the pensione - should come up and spend Christmas with them and the other guests at Bencistà, and it was a truly wonderful day. I hope to be back sometime soon.

I know I didn't really stay there last year, but I wish I had.

Room Tip: Ask for a "Room With A View".
    • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
    2  Thank Stantonamarlberg
    Reviewed 21 January 2018

Great atmosphere, rooms, large patio with views over Florence and the surrounding landscape...and kind/attentive staff. Gentle dogs, easy bus to Florence (park your car and leave it there)..nice dining room. A bus ride up the hill to Fiesole is also recommended Overall a joy! and we cannot wait to return (Swedes and Americans both)!

Stayed: October 2017
    Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The wife and I stayed here during the Florence portion of our honeymoon. It was our favorite accommodation by far despite being one of the least expensive. Apparently it’s only rated at three stars, this simply shows the lack of value of the star ranking system. Pensione Bencista had better service, better accommodations, better food, better views, more activities, nicer staff, literally better everything than any of the 4+ star hotels we visited on the rest of our trip.

We didn’t want to leave and are determined to return!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank Sawds404
    beatricesimoni, Front Office Manager at Pensione Bencista, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Guests,
    I remember you very well. You were in room n.9.
    It was a great pleasure to meet you and thank you very much for your excellent review.
    We always try to do our best to make people happy during their stay at Bencistà and in this case it was easy to reach the goal because you were very nice guests.
    Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at Bencistà.
    All my best wishes
    Vilma

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We spent one evening here and wish it could have been longer. The views are breathtaking and the rooms full of antiques. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The evening meal was delicious! Taking bus number 7 into Florence was easy and they even had the bus tickets at the hotel and we felt very secure leaving our car and belongings while we enjoyed visit to Florence. Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Carolyn S
    beatricesimoni, Front Office Manager at Pensione Bencista, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear madam,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    We really appreciate it.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our house.

Best Regards
    Letizia

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed at this grand hotel as part of a walk from Bologna to Florence. It was an amazing experience, as the building and grounds look like they belong to another time. In a sense, old fashioned, but in a good sense, Rooms are thus not modern hotel like rooms, but more like staying in an historical building (which you are), Clean and comfortable. It gives you a real sense of history. Meals were good, old fashioned local fare, and good value. They actually ring a bell to tell you dinner is starting! Service great. And the views across the landscape were amazing.Make sure you check out the nighttime view of the lights of Florence proper.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Keithsal
    beatricesimoni, Front Office Manager at Pensione Bencista, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Madam,

thank you very much for your kind words.
    We appreciated your review so much and we are happy that you liked the style of the house.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our house.

Best Regards,