1,812 results
All reviews il palagio private park chef vito atrium bar beautiful hotel best hotels in the world main building concierge team the general manager luxury hotel shuttle service junior suite the entire staff favorite hotel minute walk to the duomo the heart of the city spa
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Wonderful pool, fabulous bar and not too far from all the main attractions in Florence.

Recommended for couples/friends.

Beautiful fairy lights under a willow-type tree with decking give this that extra something special for couples, and the setting and facilities are everything you'd expect from a Four Seasons Hotel. They get the 'italy' and 'quality' aspects just right, and the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and attentive.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We stayed at the Four Seasons Firenze for the first time this past August. It immediately has become one of our favorite hotels in the world. The Executive suite we had was perfect for us. The bed was extremely comfortable as was the sofa bed in the living room for our teenage son. The bathroom was spacious and there was plenty of room for our luggage. It didn't hurt that we had a view that included the dome of the Duomo. The grounds were amazing. They include a private park with scattered sculptures. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast at Il Palagio as well as lunches at Al Fresco. Every staff member we interacted with at the hotel was friendly and helpful. And after one interaction they remembered our names for the rest of our stay. While not right in the tourist area, it is only a 10 minute walk to the Duomo with most other sights easily within walking distance. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Evan G
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

For my birthday this year my amazing boyfriend spoiled me as we dined at the Four Seasons after having stayed there last year. The service was dreamy ..attentive..joyful and enjoyable. Dining room is impeccably perfect like a Kings palace. From the servers to the sommelier everything was perfect! Emmanuel Selvaggi, the hotels manager really made the night extra special and I am forever grateful for the memorable evening!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016

My husband and I loved this hotel so much last year that we couldn't wait to go back. We felt exactly the same...we love it. It is pure elegance from the moment you arrive. The lobby is beautiful with flowers, statues and the feeling of old Italy. This was one of the Medici palaces and gardens. Wonderful pool, spa, service is impeccable and food incredible. I had been talking about the tomato soup since last year and I was not disappointed and their green apple juice is freshly blended and undescribable. We met interesting people from all of the world which made our stay even more incredible. I could live here!! Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a view and a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Amazing, gorgeous hotel! With very well trained, kind and smiling staff. Huge territory with lot's of places to take picture and just enjoy. Located in the heart of the city.
Woooooooooooorth paying for!

Room Tip: Any room is amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple