“Beautiful apartment holiday in the heart of...”
other travellers have booked this property
I can assure you that my apartment will be part of the most beautiful memories in the future 100x100
Check Availability
The Queen Bedroom
Second Bathroom
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Florentin...
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment holiday in the heart of Florence.”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This apartment is most beautifully presented, combining antique elegance with modern convenience. Clean and comfortable, well equipped and located in the very heart of this wonderful vibrant city. Lorenzo is a most attentive and caring host and provided everything that we could possibly need, with a wonderful welcome of flowers, fruit and wine. He also provided an abundance of information to help make our stay perfect. He was always on time and accessible for any communication. We were a family group of six ( three adults, a teenager and two children) and the apartment comfortably accommodated us all. Imagine the pleasure of popping down the road in the mornings across the Ponte Vecchio to buy supplies from a supermarket that was breathtakingly stocked or a walk up to the impressive Central Market with its profusion of fresh produce for self catering in the apartment but also having a wealth of wonderful restaurants, trattorias and cafes for meals out. Culture on every corner. It was all on our door step:- the Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, the Ponte Vecchio all the wonderful piazzas. Florence is a dream and there is no better place to experience it from than this lovely apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The combination of an historic property with modern convenience and wonderful central location.
Liked least: People noise through the night from the street below but it was cheerful noise rather than hostile.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
6 Apr 2016
Dear Gill, you've really made me a happy man, I would like to touch the sky with a finger. I have no words to show how much I am extremely happy to read what you've written in the review of my apartment. I thank you for me it was really a great pleasure to have had the opportunity to know you and your family (people so kind and caring with a great sense of respect towards me and especially towards the apartment) With all my heart, so much everything and I wish you a wonderful future.
Trani You
Lorenzo &Ivana
Marion B
“Lovely apartment in excellent location”
Reviewed 20 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Pleasant apartment.Good location.
Owners helpful and charming.
Close to important sights of Florence, shops,and restaurants.
Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Jan 2016
Dear Marion,
I really thank you a lot of beautiful words you wrote on the booking site to give an opinion and an assessment of my apartment and for me. Thank you very much and it really was a great experience and above all, great pleasure to have had you and the people who were with you, my guests.
007rat
London
“Amazing apartment”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Lorenzo could not have made us more welcome, unfortunately our flight was diverted so we were a couple of hours late arriving. He had very kindly bought us a snack to keep up going and could not have been more helpful upon our arrival. The apartment is beautifully decorated and very central. It has made an excellent base for our six night stay in Florence

Liked best: Central location and friendly welcome from Lorenzo
Liked least: It is opposite a market so it can be a bit noisy - although this did not bother us even staying on New Years Eve
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
28 Jan 2016
Dearest, I thank you very much your own judgment and the beautiful words written to judge and explain my apartment. Everything I do for my clients, I do it with my heart and I would like to travel when I (on vacation) that did the hosts that will host me is my family. You and your family will always have my welcome to my apartment.
Lorenzo
daralynn2...
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great location”
Reviewed 2 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Great location.... apartment was nice and clean. Owners accommodating and helpful. We would recommend staying here!

Travelling group: Teenagers
3 Oct 2015
Thank you very much for your opinion, I loved your review.
Anniversa...
Edmonton, Canada
“This apartment in historical Florence is the perfect location exceeding our expectations.”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms made this a very comfortable downtown home base for us while exploring Florence. You do have stairs to gain access to the apartment which was not a problem for us.Ourselves and the other couple all agreed the beds were firm, yet comfortable. The showers always had hot water with great pressure. The welcome bottle of wine and grapes were an added special touch. Lorenzo provided us with a map of the area , great local recommendations on restaurants and directions to the local market. The local market is a 5 minute walk away. Free Wifi was an added bonus.
If you are looking for an apartment that is clean and a great location that you can easily walk to and see the many great attractions in Florence you will not be disappointed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That the apartment was clean and in a great location.
Liked least: The pillows were fairly flat our preference our thicker pillows.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Oct 2015
I have no words to thank you. For me to read your judgment is a great pleasure. thanks Lorenzo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing