“Great Place”
other travellers have booked this property
copper room copper room
kitchen
bathroom 1
bathroom 2
bathroom 2
exterior ('La Pergola' Theatre)
house map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

travcharg...
Houston, Texas
“Great Place”
Reviewed 4 October 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed here with my parents and my Aunt. Gianluca was very organized which helped us prepare for the trip. When we arrived at the flat he had everything laid out for us- maps, cell phone, contracts, advice on where to go ect. He also called a cab for us to make sure we were picked up for our flight. I loved that he had amenities for us for purchases as well as complimentary use of washer/dryer, bikes, and a bottle of champagne. The air conditioning unit was nice because it was rather hot. The flat is on the ground level, very nicely decorated, and SO CLEAN. It is really beautiful. A close walk to a small square (can't think of the name) with several wonderful and reasonable restaurants -my favorite-San Michele all'arco. The walk to the Duomo is about 10 minutes. If you are with a slow walker it might take a little more time. I recommend this flat. After hustle and bustle all day you can grab a bottle of wine on your way back and decompress. We enjoyed it.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Ditakites
Portland
“Lovely Apartment GREAT Location”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed for five nights in September and just loved our little home away from home. Gianluca was very responsive to our emails and his brother met us at the apartment for our orientation, right on time and full of great info. Everything we needed was available, wifi, comfy beds, cozy living room, dining area, kitchen essentials and the ac was very much appreciated. Everything was spot-on as listed. The location is the best! Quiet but so close to the Duomo and all the places you want to visit. We would start off walking in a different direction daily and only used a taxi once. The sights are so incredible wish we could have stayed two more weeks! Thanks Gianluca for the perfect stay in Florence!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location, comfy beds
Liked least: Small shower
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
2 Oct 2014
Hello Rita,
It's been a real pleasure hosting you and your friends.
Hope to see you again in my apartment, we have a prosecco meeting ;)
Atlanta

Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NObhrai
Montpellier, France
“Amazing stay in a brilliant town”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The apartment was just brilliant and exactly like the photos. It was very well appointed and it was obvious that a lot of care had been taken of this house. Even though we visited the house in August, the house cooled down very well with the AC and was very comfortable. It was very comfortably big for 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 dog. The location was brilliant and just 5 minutes from Piazza Duomo that is a brilliant starting point to see this town. Overall, if I ever go back to Florence, hoping I will be staying here.

Kathy M
“Excellent location!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Excellent location, so close to EVERYTHING. It was very spacious and very clean.Nicely decorated. My only complaint is that the air conditioning in that building automatically
turned off every night from 11:30 pm to 9 am. It was
very hot every day and made sleeping very uncomfortable. I was not told this when I booked. If I knew that I would not have stayed there. I guess it depends how much air conditioning means to you.
The owner did include a local cell phone with 5 euro on it to use....which was very nice and came in handy for taxis.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
12 Aug 2014
Hello dear guest,
we had air conditioning problem during your stay but now everything has been solved. I also wanted to point out that before your arrival we informed you of the problem and you might have to cancel your booking without penalty. I appreciate your review thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing