See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Quiet little B&B (on the room) whit very helpful familial management and most of all a very great location. Only 10min walking from the central station and city center. Great value for money. Rather simple clean room with free WIFI

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emmanuel B
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

There is nothing I can complain about and I am a fault finder. The place is really a 10 minute walk away from Santa Maria Novella. It's also really clean, even the bathrooms are clean and Massimo, the host, was incredibly helpful. He always went out of his way to make my stay more pleasant. He even remembered my birthday which I completely forgot about! Definitely value for money in an expensive place like Florence.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 5 years ago and now again - it was clean and in a great location to get around Florence. It's nearby a big Market and just a short walk to the Duomo and other sites. There is no air conditioning and as its on the top floor, is very hot in the summer, but they accommodated us and brought in a second fan. No kitchenette, just a basic room with a bathroom, but clean and easy to get to from the train station (10 minute walk). Nice budget stay.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I have stayed here with my sister for 2 nights. The host is really nice that always be helpful and kind for us. Also, it is not a far way from the train station to the hostel, by approximately 10 mins walk. The rooms are clean and with simple breakfast. Most importantly, the price of the room is reasonable. I I would highly recommend to those budget planning travelers.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2015

All things considered probably the best place I've stayed in a long time! Massimo is very friendly and very professional! He gave us some very good suggestions on places to see and restaurants/pubs to try. I'm a vegetarian and he was considerate enough to tell me about places that would suit me. Highly recommended!!! :)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family