“PERFECT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF FLORENCE!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
purpleche...
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“PERFECT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF FLORENCE!”
Reviewed 12 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

My parents and I stayed here from 16-23 October. The apartment is clean and just gorgeous! Very well represented in the photos. The bedrooms are on one floor, then there are stairs that access the kitchen, living room with access to a terrace, and another stairway reaching the top terrace. We enjoyed the excellent views from the rooftop terraces!!
I found by closing the shutters it can dampen the sounds and lights from outside. Be aware that there are 84 steps to get to the apartment; that was not a problem for us, but for others it could be. We certainly got our exercise!! Be sure to visit the Mercato Centrale; you can see the building from the terrace! Also, there is a daily market, where vendors set up and sell leather goods, jewelry, clothing and much more. Haggling is a must!
When you are hungry, try the restaurant right next door, Palle d'Oro; it was AHH-MAZING!! The potato filled ravioli with the wild boar sauce and some red wine was my first meal and made me so happy!!
I would also like to say, if you have any issues, the team at Apartments Florence is very accessible. I had a very early flight and needed a taxi to get to the airport, and they were kind enough to help me arrange one... I was so grateful!!
Thank you to the Apartments Florence team and to the owner of Via Sant'Antonino for making my 40th birthday trip so memorable, I will need to come back again!!!! Ciao ciao!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: If I had to say anything, it would be spotty Wi-Fi at times; but, really very minor!!
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Dec 2014
Thank you for your positive review for our Sant ' Antonino Apartment and for sharing great addresses !The apartment has been completely renovated and has a great and central location, truly in the heart of the city centre. The panoramic view from the terrace is stunning! Please follow us on our facebook page for news about Florence and our special offers. We are looking forward to welcome you back and thank you for your kind words about our service and staff. Apartments Florence Team.
Sweden
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay at the newly renovated Sant'Antonino apartment, I am so sorry that the weather wasn't kind to you...we are able to offer many services but this is one that we haven't found a solution to just yet!

I hope that you also managed to see the newly renovated central market just around the corner, the city has made a huge investment and it really is a great place to discover foods of the area. There is also a new cooking school offering short courses.

Paris
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay at the Sant'Antonino apartment, your feedback was passed to the owner who has since done some renovation work on the apartment to bring it up to the standard that our guests expect to see and make it worthy of the views from the windows!

There aren't many places in the world that you get a view of the Medici chapels while lying in bed, it really makes you get the true feeling of the Florentine life!

We hope to have you back soon and hope that you will take advantage of our concierge service for any tours or tickets that you may need. Please visit our Facebook page for updates on events, hidden gems of the city and, of course, our new apartments!

Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Sant'Antonino apartment, it is a bit of a climb but the view really does make it worth it! Your feedback on the bed situation was given to the owner and he has since updated all of the beds, there is now a double bed in one room and two bedrooms with 2 single beds that can be put together.

The patio furniture has also been given a fix up as it was getting a bit tired when you were here in Florence, we are really very sorry that this wasn't sorted before your arrival.

We hope that you enjoyed your stay here in the city and we hope to be able to host you in the near future and show you the improvements to this wonderful and incredibly central apartment.

USA
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay at the Sant'Antonino apartment, thank you also for the gripes, we can't improve without them!

The views from the terrace are bordering on unique, there aren't many rooftop terraces that offer such incredible 360 degree views!

We hope to have you back soon and in the meantime please take a look at our facebook page, we like to give our guests as many facts and tips on the hidden and unknown in our city...and of course our new apartments!

Apartments Florence
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing