Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
PricelineUS$196
TravelocityUS$147
Orbitz.comUS$147
All reviews via panzani santa maria basic breakfast third floor minutes walking distance ponte vecchio gallery pisa
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

O booked a quadruple room in this hotel for october for one night for 3 people. The price was 103€.
They send me an e-mail through booking asking me to cancel the reservation (without any reason) and when I didn’t accepted they cancelled themselves the reservation claiming my credit card was invalid (which is not true - I’ve talk to my bank and they told me only one hotel “took” the amount necessary and that hotel was in bologna.).
When I go now to booking, the hotel has the same room available for the same night and same number of people for 149€.
I was reading a few comments from tripadvisor and this is not the first time they do this to a client.
Seems all they care about is money, and are happy to lie and scam their guests.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 7 July 2019

To start off, the hotel has no lobby. You have to carry your luggage up stairs. The check in process takes a long time and is very confusing. The rooms have mold on the ceilings and the air condition is very very weak!!!!! After I complained about the mold the representative came to look and he just shrugged it off and said, that's not mold and left. Then the next day they cleaned our room and painted over the mold. just a awful experience.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2019

The property is located not far away from station and close to the Duomo in the center. The hotel is on the 3 floor I guess. So, have to take a tiny lift up. We had small luggages. So was ok. Check in was easy. Very friendly and helpful front office staff. Room was nice and clean, vintage style with terracota tiles. So, it was perfect floor for the summer heat. Bathroom was clean and enough amenities. The shower-head was a fixed one above your head. I would have liked to take in my hand and shower. The airconditioning was struggling a bit, but ok to sleep. The beds were really comfortable. The only bad thing about our room was, that the door was not easy to lock or close. I hope they fix it soon. We did not bother to say about it during checkout since we stayed only one night. Paulo during checkout was nice and friendly guy. Breakfast was nice.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AnilR781
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel is literally less than 5 minutes walk from Santa Maria Novella train station which is a bonus. Then as you walk in a few flights of stairs, an old fashioned lift takes you to the 3rd floor where the Reception is. The check-in was relatively easy apart from being mistaken as a Singaporean guest first - which we found amusing. The room is a good size as well as the bathroom. As there's no overnight staff, we were provided with keys & lock codes for the evening. Overall, it's clean, conveniently located and with helpful staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bloomfield_Lily
Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed in hotel delle tele for 3 days and our impression was great. The location is just 7 minutes from Santa Maria train station, and also very near to most shops as it is in city center. The room looks vintage but with great amenities. They even served breakfast and delivered to your room in the morning. The staff were excellent, beddings was clean. The only drawbacks was the tiny lift/elevator, we found difficulties bringing our medium and large sized luggages. But otherwise everything was superb.

Date of stay: November 2018