1,751 results
All reviewshappy hourcomplimentary mini barusb portscomfort roomrain showerspiral staircaseperfect locationmedici palacewelcome drinkfantastic hotelturn down servicemodern hotelglass of proseccotrain stationfifth flooreach eveningjunior suite
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We loved this hotel mostly due to the rooms, upgraded bathrooms, free daily water bottles, soft drinks replaced daily in your room refrigerator. Also, there is a daily happy hour and your first one is complimentary (2 glasses of precesco). It's these little details that make a big difference in your hotel stay. Also, very centrally located too everything. 4 min walk to the accademia galleria (David).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Sunny_277
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Perfect central location in Florence. In the midst of tourist destinations, yet inside the hotel is very quiet and serene. My room was nice sized, comfortable and spotless! The staff was so friendly and helpful, just what I needed at the end of a tiring trip. My room came with the breakfast which I highly recommend. The wait staff remembered my preferences from day to day, so welcoming. Between the breakfast, the free minibar in room and the happy hour buffet, I required few meals outside the hotel. This all makes the price point a good value. The front desk promptly arranged for airport transportation as needed. They even told me the best Mass times at the Duomo. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Stayed: June 2018
4  Thank MarthaJ1953
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Not much to look at on the outside (actually nondescript), but once you enter the door, the smell lifts you up, the foyer is beautiful, the people are friendly, and hall way markings, elevator, walls, room, and especially the bathroom is high tech elegant and beautifully decorated. Ultra clean, marbleized floor and walls, special items laid out to pamper...and this beautiful blue glow in the shower. A robe and house shoes are provided for each guest. WOW! Loved it! But the best part may have been the young lady, Martina, working in the bar/lounge area. Everyday, from 6-8:30 pm, she laid out a sumptuous “free” buffet and served drinks. She was pleasant, smiled, made people feel welcome.

Also, this hotel was basically in walking distance of everywhere we wanted to go.
The front desk personnel were extremely courteous and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Weldon E
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stayed here with my wife and little baby for 4 nights recently. The first thing you notice is the amazing smell in the lobby. From beginning to end, the service was amazing. They took a lot of steps to ensure that we were comfortable, esp traveling with a baby. They checked us in early when we arrived. They were happy to put a baby crib in our room for our stay, very convenient.. The rooms are a pretty good size, bigger than I expected to be honest. The bathroom was also a nice size. It’s important to note that the room, bathroom, and entire hotel was EXTREMELY clean. It felt clean and fresh and it was very modern. We loved having our mini-fridge refilled with drinks daily at no cost. There is a small glassed terrace when you climb the stairs near the breakfast area. Speaking of breakfast, they had high chairs for my 8 month old. I thought some items were great, and some were just so-so. My wife liked the breakfast spread more than I did. The biggest area where the hotel helped was taking out our daily dirty diapers. And one day, my little girl had an accident in the room on a bathrobe. They removed the dirty bathrobe from our room and brought us a new one. When we were about to check out, they even picked up and gave us back my baby’s bib that we dropped at breakfast. The hotel is 1 block from the Duomo, next to many restaurants, a pharmacy, and much more. About the only I didn't love was that our room on the 3rd floor was down the stairs, which was a little inconvenient when you have a stroller, but wasn't a big deal and I didn't mention it. We loved our stay at Hotel Spadai and would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Ahmed R
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone.

The location is exceptional. It’s close to everything! The staff is super helpful and nice. The hotel is modern and new. Super attentive to detail.

You may think this hotel is expensive but all hotels in Florence are. I think it’s a good balance of not too expensive, great hotel and great service. I would definitely come back here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple