Torre Guelfa Hotel(Florence)
US$162
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$234
US$202
Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$278
MGallery
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
US$259
US$242
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

Hotel Cosimo de' Medici(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$117
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$315
US$295
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$372/night.

Hotel David(Florence)
US$189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$441
US$326
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

Residence La Contessina(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$709
US$606
1,304 results
All reviewslinen sheetstuscan floorgreat locationbeautiful hotelturn down servicepiazza della signoriabreakfast roombeautiful roomstar hoteluffizi gallerythe hotel staffhotel barcentral locationbottle of champagnejunior suitepastriesour honeymoon
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We really enjoyed the Bernini. Large rooms and bathrooms (the biggest we've experienced in Europe), great location, nice bar, helpful staff etc. Can't find to many issues. Florence is a very walkable city, so it was nice to be right in the center of everything. We could make a quick stop in the hotel to relax or drop something off if needed and not feel like we were going out of our way. The breakfast that is included was surprisingly good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Bluadvance, Direttore at Bernini Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Guest,

thank You very much for your nice comment. it was a pleasure to have You here.

The Palace was built in the Renaissance period and some areas, like our breakfast room, belong to the Fine Arts. We are located in the heart of the city and everything is extremely walking distance!

Hoping You would like to come back to visit us, I send You my kindest regards.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

This hotel is just fifty metres from the Piazza Alla Signoria so the situation could hardly be bettered. The Uffizi beckons and the Duomo is but a five minute walk.
Our room, on the top floor had no view but that was our request as we wanted quiet and that was exactly what we got. The room was large enough with excellent wifi. The only criticism is that you need to be anorexic to get in and out of the bath.
Breakfast was reasonably generous. Some fish would be a welcome addition. Desk staff were friendly and accommodating. This is an ideal place for a stay in Florence.

Room Tip: Top floor for quiet room. 511 was good.

Dear Guest,

thank You very much for your beautiful comment. I am very happy to know that You had a great time in Florence and that You enjoyed your stay with us!

Looking forward to welcoming You again for your next stay in Florence, I send You my kindest regards

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

A good friend told us we would really like the Bernini itself and its location months before we made our reservation. We're glad we remembered his advice because the hotel fit his description and was much more.

We felt very comfortable both in the hotel's historic upper floors and guest rooms and on the more contemporary "0" floor of lobby, bar, etc. Front desk services were gracious and helpful. The breakfast buffet was excellent, especially when I mistook the pan of creme brûlée for a pan of scrambled eggs.

The hotel's ambience made us forget that the wifi signal was not always consistent.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Bluadvance, Direttore at Bernini Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I am very glad to hear these nice words about my Staff. I am very proud because I know they always work hard to make your stays in Florence unforgettable!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a Delightful hotel, it was spotlessly clean and had helpful staff, from the receptionist on arrival to the serving staff at breakfast, getting a taxi was no problem at all. Our room was of a medieval style decor, spacious to allow a tv in the sitting area and in the bedroom part as well, and quiet which is what we had asked for, and sometimes you do not get wi a city break. Indeed, the only disappointment I can think of was that there was no direct view from our room but that was of little consequence, the bed was very comfortable, the air conditioning worked , the bathroom a little old fashioned but suitable for its use. The hotel is well situated for those who want to see the sights in foot. At breakfast the food selection was good and varied and food was of good quality. One final nice touch was that a bottle of bubbly was left in our room to celebrate my Wife's birthday. Our four night stay proved to be both a memorable and pleasing experience

Room Tip: Wi if was of variable quality
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Bluadvance, Direttore at Bernini Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Guest,

thank You very much for your nice comment. I am very happy to know that You had a great time in Florence and that You enjoyed your stay with us!

I would like to thank You also for your kind words about my Staff. I will surely share them!

The Palace is located in the heart of the city and most of the buildings are close to eachother and it's difficult to have a view.
If You had advised us before your arrival, we could have tried to give You a better room to enjoy your Wife's birthday.

Looking forward to welcoming You again, I send You my best regards.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed for two nights at this superb hotel and it really is wonderful. The restaurant is exceptional and provides lovely interpretations of classic Tuscan dishes.

The check-in is flawless and conducted just like the The Savoy in London (i.e. you are checked-in to your room by a member of staff who actually escorts you to your room and explains all about the hotel on the way).

This charming hotel is bang slap in the centre of everything that Florence has to offer. All the staff are friendly and helpful. the waiters in the restaurant know what's on the menu and the bar staff know how to make a perfect Negroni.

The rooms are spotless. The continental breakfast is plentiful and fresh and serves in a fabulous, frescoed room on the second floor.

If you're going to Florence you must stay here, its completely in-tune with the classic vibe of the town.

1  Thank Keith P
Bluadvance, Direttore at Bernini Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017