2,683 results
All reviewsrooftop restauranttrain stationtop floorclassic hotelold worldbreakfast roomhigh ceilingssanta maria novellaloved this hotelroom was largehotel is in a great locationmajor attractionsfour nightsold buildingbeautiful citywithin easy walking distancestreet noise
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We spent a week at the Grand Hotel Baglioni and enjoyed our stay. The room was comfortable. Even though there were a couple of conventions at the hotel during our stay, the hotel was quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and there is an amazing view of the Duomo from the dining room.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
BaglioniHotelmanager, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Hotel Baglioni Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear MaryBrady2014,
It was really a great compliment to receive your positive feedback about our hotel and the services we provided. It is always helpful and rewarding to understand that our guests are truly happy and that many efforts to care and pay attention to all our customers have been noted.
Best regards.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

So me and my wife stayed in Italy for a multi city stay in our honeymoon. If you pay attention to the details it might leave you at discomfort. First of all the hotel is very centrally located In front of the train station. The hotel is one of the nicer hotels in the area with great curb appeal. Yet inside it has an old world charm (not my cup of tea I had to change last minute due to my first choice was suddenly being renovated) which in my opinion felt yucky. 3 major problems were as follow. 1. My wifi did not work!!! As a traveler it is essential to connect to the web in the comfort of my room rather than going to the lobby like many of the guest. 2. The bathroom toilet was a 2 pieces rather than one. Which causes the room stewart to not clean the toilet properly which will make it smell like urine. 3. We had a balcony to the front of the hotel, which was unfortunately a disaster as piazza smelled, and like most hotels in Italy there is no a/c only a heater. Now the breakfast was not great but average, waitress were below par. Overall of my 21 days of travel this was only a 3 night stay. But if you like a old world charm this is the place for you! Hopefully your stay will be different and pleasant.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
BaglioniHotelmanager, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Hotel Baglioni Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Dear Luis W
I read with regret your comment and I am deeply sorry if Grand Hotel Baglioni did not match your taste.
Our hotel dwells in a historical building that was originally the house of a Prince back in the 18th century, from what I read on your review historical Hotels are not the one that really likes you, and I am sorry if your choice was in some way incorrect.
Please accept my and my staff apologized if in this occasion we did not fully satisfy your staying.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

What lovely, friendly and welcoming staff. Could not have done more to make our stay at the Baglioni or our visit to Florence any better.

Amazing room with a view, quiet location at the front. Typical dark wood ceiling and furniture really add to the sense of place.

Stunning views across the roofscape of Florence and the key landmarks from the breakfast/dining room.

Well positioned to access the principle tourist destinations, but do explore further a field because the city has so much more to offer.

The concierge made a great recommendation for a tour of the Duomo which at €55 per person was worth it, access all areas!

Would highly recommend the Baglioni.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 9768fruits
What a wonderfull review!!! Thank you! I am really happy that you enjoyed our services and that you liked the room, the breakfast and our rooftop terrace, I really hope to welcome you again at Grand Hotel Baglioni shortly!
Regards.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

A very nice hotel, close to the train station with an excellent breakfast on the top floor with panoramic views of Florence. All the staff were most pleasant and very helpful. Would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
BaglioniHotelmanager, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grand Hotel Baglioni Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Dear Dena C,
It's pleasure reading your review. We all are very happy to know you may come back one day.
Thank you so much for your nice words.
Regards

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Just a few minutes from the train and bus stations, and within easy walking distance to most major attractions, this hotel was the perfect place to stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. Spotlessly clean, the rooms were generously sized with good views over the city. Breakfast was buffet style served on the fifth floor, and there was plenty of choice of hot and cold foods. From the roof terrace there are excellent views of the Duomo!

Room Tip: Fourth and fifth floor rooms have the best views
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary W
BaglioniHotelmanager, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grand Hotel Baglioni Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you Mary W!
Your review perfectly describes what are mostly proud of.
We all are very happhy that you enjoyed your stay and keep good memories of us.
I hope we will have other chances to meet you here at the Grand Hotel Baglioni.
Best Regards