11 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$266
PricelineUS$266
Orbitz.comUS$266
4,016 results
All reviews happy hour free mini bar minute phone call minute walk ponte vecchio other guests every evening walk along the river free wifi bus stop wonderful hotel home away from home our honeymoon visiting florence our room was spacious around the corner an easy walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Would like to compliment the management and staff operating this excellent hotel. The rooms are large, bathrooms well presented and for three persons we were provided with an adjoining room with a half bathroom. As others have said, the free mini bar, free happy hour, complimentary breakfast and easy off street parking are all very welcome. Access to the city by the 23 bus takes about 5 minutes - Euro6 per day for a family ticket. Top Japanese restaurant just across the road but walking access to other restaurants is limited. Above all the helpful and friendly staff make staying at the David Hotel most enjoyable One of the better small hotels I have stayed in in Europe.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tanrhu
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing Hotel David for your stay in Florence! I'm very happy you had good time with us and you appreciate our best effort to make the David special.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This is such an amazing place. Besides being in a great spot for walking to all of the sights, the service is amazing. The staff is absolutely the best! The balcony room, which I have stayed in twice is so beautiful! The picture is the view from it. The breakfast is all homemade from scratch and the happy house the best! Don't hesitate to stay here. You'll be back a second time like me!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bballwey
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,
I'm very honored to have guests like you who like the David for what it is :-)

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel David is welcoming with good breakfasts and fabulous aperitifs each evening. The rooms have balconies that have views towards the river and would be fabulous on a warm night. It is a little far from the city centre hence a slightly lower star rating . If this was in the city centre it would be five stars. However it would also be considerably more expensive and is currently value for money. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay here at the David and I glad you had good time. I apologize if the currency exchange is not so good like the passed seasons but we always do our best to apply one clear all inclusive price :-)

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Great experience by all measures at this hotel. The concierge, Sara, was very helpful giving us a map of Florence and telling ushow we could access the main activities. She opened the gated hotel parking for us and we left the car there. The hotel is 15-20 minutes stroll to the old part of Florence. The room was quiet clean and the decoration was late XIX -early XXth century. The hotel besides having complimentary parking has free mini bar in the rooms, nice tasty breakfast included in the room price and free happy hour with some snacks/tapas. The free happy hour under the kind care of Mr. Lao was a pleasant experience. The free wifi worked flawlessly. Mr. Lao and the evening concierge were very helpful troubleshooting the difficulty printing our boarding passes. Their effort was greatly appreciated. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the old city of Florence.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank reeldoc

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay with us and nice to see that you had a good experience and nice to see the all the Staff is giving maximum commitment!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Hotel David is perfectly located and staffed. Everything about our stay was wonderful. We choose to stay in their very best room and it was worth every cent. The view from our balcony of old Florence was priceless. The location allowed my wife and me to walk into the historic areas and to world class restaurants. The staff gladly called us cabs when we desired and the private parking area gave our car the perfect sanctuary.

Our room was spacious and well appointed. The bedding and furnishings were excellent. The bathroom of our suite was large, well-lighted and very clean. Having free snacks in the refrigerated bar gave the room added value. The staff never failed to meet and exceed our highest expectations. They answered every question we had. Their suggestions for travel, restaurants and sights were all spot on. It’s not a question of would we return. We will be returning without a doubt.

Room tip: Room # 30 is the best in the hotel and the view is amazing.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Max32087

Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing Hotel David for your vacation and I'm happy that your appreciate the value of our services and amenities.