1,288 results
All reviews former monastery piazza ss around the corner annex building canopied bed the main hotel quiet piazza beautiful square rick steves old world charming hotel michelangelo's david antique furniture breakfast room superior room perfect location yogurt
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This is a perfect location in a picturesque square, close to everything. It is only a block or so away from many major sites to visit. The hotel is very quintessential Florentine hotel. We absolutely loved staying here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LoggiatodeiServiti, Direttore at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your nice review.
We are pleased that you liked Loggiato dei Serviti, which was built between 1517 and 1527 by Antonio da Sangallo il Vecchio. The building is a replica of the Spedale del Brunelleschi, on the other side of Piazza Santissima Annunziata, the square were Renaissance begun.
Hope you can find the time to come back soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Very old and well maintained hotel. Rooms were massive and had a very old feel to them. Beds were comfortable and clean. Staff were great and knowledgeable with the surroundings. Just a fun place to stay and central to all sights.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LoggiatodeiServiti, Direttore at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for having chosen Loggiato dei Serviti and for your 5 out of 5 review.
We are pleased you liked our style and that you found our beds very comfortable and our location convenient.
Finally, thank you for appreciating the work of our staff.
See you next time.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

from the moment we arrived we couldn't fault anything - reception, room, position of hotel - even the statue outside our rom of Ferdinando reminded us of our son, Nick. Should we come back we would not hesitate re-booking. The bed was so comfortable and as a result we are repacking our at home in the Uk.

Room Tip: Perfect a;though the shower was a little temperamental !!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LoggiatodeiServiti, Direttore at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Jeremy,
thank you for having chosen Loggiato dei Serviti Hotel and for your nice review.
We are pleased you found our beds very comfortable and that you enjoyed the perfect stay here in Florence.
When you come back we will be delighted to host you once again.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

First impressions of the building is that this cannot be a hotel, but it sure was, it's based in a Piazza area, staff were friendly and helpful, my room was a double room, very spacious, nice view out the window, make sure you plug in the mosquito adapter as I had a mozzie in my room, darn you mozzies, breakfast was a continental style, the lady in the breakfast area was very helpful got me soya milk in the mornings for my cereal, hotel is in a good location everything was within walking distance, I even used the laundry service round the corner one afternoon which was very handy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Siank73,
thank you for your review.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed your room and that you found our location very convenient.
We will be pleased to host you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

My biased was to find a hotel close to the station but decided to try this hotel based in the reviews. It was a good choice, at the beginning not a happy camper since I decided I could walk from the station (my google maps indicated 12-15 min walk) and took the wrong direction so I was not happy because had to walk a lot. Lesson learnt: take the bus or a taxi from the station, several bus lines stop a block away of the hotel in plaza san marco (if I am not wrong about the name). The hotel was in a quiet location and I saw several guests doing their private picnic at the evenings in the steps in front of the hotel, with the view of the church and the plaza. Is an antique hotel and a classy one, all the staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. The rooms decor were like in the pics. The only downside is the steps outside in front of the hotel 10 or so... not an issue is your suitcase is not heavy. 3 blocks from the Duomo. You can buy your tickets for the attractions very close by and avoid the lines. Since I have been in Florence before it was not an issue that the hotel was in a quiet area, it allowed me to explore more. having a bus station nearby with different lines allowed me to also take the bus and go away of the usual circuit. Loved the toiletries (local ones, boutique type), I actually bought some to bring with me :)

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the plaza
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
LoggiatodeiServiti, Direttore at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear RoxLima,
thank you for your very nice review.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed your stay so much and thank you for defining Loggiato dei Serviti "an antique hotel and a classy one".
As you pointed out, the steps just outside our front door can be a nice spot for a picnic or a few glasses of wine, especially in the evening.
Our bar serves drinks all day.
See you next time you visit Florence.