US$359
MGallery
  • Room Service
Residence La Contessina(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel La Fortezza(Florence)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cosimo de' Medici(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$1,975
US$343
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$477/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
US$237
US$219
US$213
US$180
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Hotel Brunelleschi(Florence)
US$1,000
US$447
1,376 results
All reviewsbutler servicewinter gardenarno riverchampagne ritualbeautiful hotelstarwood pointsbathroom mirrorconcierge deskupgraded to a suiteold worldfour seasonsbottle of champagneponte vecchiobeautiful roomeach eveningour honeymoonfavorite hotel
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The St. Regis in Florence is one of the finest European hotels our family has ever stayed at. We were celebrating my birthday while we were there and the staff made sure my celebration was perfect.
When we checked in and were brought up to our room I was so surprised to see our room was decorated with a birthday banner, confetti on the bed and a bottle of champagne. Petra was our butler and she took care of everything for us. It’s the special touches that St.Regis does that sets them apart from other hotels. It’s almost like you’re family while you’re staying there. The hotel is not the typical St. Regis that we’ve stayed at before. It’s more of a boutique hotel where everyone gets to know you.
The services at the hotel are first class. We were on a floor that had butler service and we were able to have 4 items a day pressed at no charge and returned the next morning. It definitely was a nice perk to have.
Our room was beautifully appointed and had a view of the Arno River on both sides. We enjoyed eating out in our terrace each morning watching the city wake up in the morning.
It was a perfect hotel for our vacation in Florence. I would highly recommend staying at the St. Regis for couples or families. It’s centrally located and has unbelievable views of the city and the river.
We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
St_Regis_Florence, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MissS85, We could read your review over and over. Your feedback emblematically summarizes all our best intentions and our true nature: people offering luxury with the genuineness of those who feel in a family.... and you are part of it. Grazie e arrivederci to the nearest future ... we hope. Ombretta - The Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I have mixed review here, it is short and please read it all, Don’t waste money on a river room for sure. The river is not a good view and the wall is covered with graffiti there. A nice “F Trump” in the center of it all. The rooms are wonderful and so is the staff. However this location should not attract this price tag. I love the hotel, but would not spend this amount of money to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lovetotravelfamily4
St_Regis_Florence, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lovetotravelfamily4, I'm grateful for taking the time to express yourself by writing this review.
I really appreciate your compliments about our amazing room and glad to read you felt welcomed by our wonderful staff.
I'm sorry to know that the view from your room did not meet your expectations. As a valuable guest, it is our hope that you may reconsider your purpose to try another hotel on your return stay to Florence, giving us the chance to find the proper solution for you. Ombretta - The Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2018

WOW! We had the best time staying at the St. Regis in Florence. They staff went above and beyond in making sure our stay with our 3 little kids was just perfect. We are looking forward to returning to Florence for another stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear J D, Grazie. WOW is exactly what we would like to hear from all our guests: our mission is to create unforgettable memories and we know that the attention to details and every even little extra step can make the difference in our guest’s experience. Waiting to surprise you again and again, all our best regards. Ombretta- The Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2018

This was an extraordinary experience. We are seasoned travelers: my wife is a flight attendant, international, I travel on business frequently as a CEO. The St. Regis staff, service and the room are at the top of the all time properties we have ever enjoyed. Not really a close second either. Great Concierge, location and luxury that might just bring tears to your eyes. Classic Florentine décor, Just a very, very special experience. The dining area is simply sumptuous. The breakfast buffet...its just dreamlike. Go, now!

Room Tip: We were in the Michelangelo suite, wow, three balconies, views of the river, butler, magic..
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Foodie2D, Thank you for recommending the St. Regis hotel to the TripAdvisor community. It is motivating to read comments like yours and we look forward to welcoming you for another memorable stay with us. Ombretta - The Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked our first trip to Italy and decided to splurge and stay at the St Regis for the first time in Rome, continuing on to Florence and the St Regis there. Not to go into detail, but we were very disappointed with our introduction to the hotel in Rome, and were considering canceling our reservation in Florence to try to salvage our vacation ...I am so so glad we didn’t.

This hotel is amazing. We literally just got here, and it is a completely bespoke, luxurious 5 star experience already and we have been here 6 hours. I was heartbroken thinking that our trip was going to be a bust ( dragging my husband to church after church and art museum.. there is only so much renaissance art a man can take.. the hotels were to be the bribe :). I couldn’t be more happy. The butler Reynaldo is amazing, the room is something out of my 15 year old selfs Tudor/Medici dreams and they include pressing, unpacking, and welcome drinks. My husband is so amazed I may even get another museum visit out of him!

Let me be clear: spending your money here will incur bouts of romantic whimsy, access to a freaking fantastic Cheeseburger (needed a pasta break) at the riverside table downstairs and a glass of Brunello and fries that almost made me weep...and absolutely NO buyers remorse whatsoever. Do it. Stay here. You deserve it and it will be worth it.

Thank you for saving our week!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Amy C, You've just made our day, thank you for your wonderful review. Please, do let me know when you're planning your next journey to Florence, so I could have the pleasure to assist you with any of your reservation details prior to arrival. I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you all back soon. Ombretta – The Guest Experience Manager