Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great start to my stay in Florence

I joined this tour on my first afternoon in Florence. I find free walking tours are a great way to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Cindy R
Blackheath, Australia
Absolutely amazing tour

Very, very good tour with Rubina. Learnt a lot, saw a lot and enjoyed a lot. Not to mention all the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
W8239TTdust
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from US$50.80
from US$69.30
from US$52.00
from US$80.90
3,024 results
All reviews morning tour free walking tour great tour medici family fun facts informative tour gelato great introduction highly recommend this tour florence tour three hours beautiful city an excellent guide art history nora hema elizabeth
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We took morning tour with Elisabetta, she was very funny and informative! We enjoyed it a lot, we totally recommend Elisabetta as a guide.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have heard about the “free walking tours” by my sister because she usually books them while traveling worldwide. It was my first experience with a free tour, so I wasn’t sure what to expect before starting and that’s why I decided to book my first one just in my hometown: Florence.
Debbie, the tour guide, was experienced and knowledgeable as well as funny and she helped me to better understand both the story (and history) of my hometown giving me a new point of view on my city while walking as a tourist in the city where I live in.
I feel to suggest this tour to all the tourists that plan to visit Florence. Just book it for your first day of your trip so you can orientate yourself with the city, learn about it and decide which museums, attractions, etc. you want to enjoy in addition to many local tips Debbie will give you during the walk.
Highly recommended by a local too! ;)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Go with Nora..vivacious, caring,knowledgeable and a local Florence citizen so she gave us insiders tips about food, views,gossip. This trip is highly recommended. Nora had an amplifier so we could hear her clearly. Elaine from Australia.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We did the morning tour with Nora and it was amazing! Best walking tour I’ve been on. She was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really went above and beyond for us. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I love history, art, and funny anecdotes. This tour has enough doses of all. It is the cheese to your pizza and the gelato to your breakup hangover. Genuine without being tacky, informational without being tedious.
Nora was our wonderful guide and she is fantastic. She is knowledgeable, kind, generous and actually gives a f* about Firenze's heritage. We got some great tips of local places to have good and inexpensive food.