“Amazing Tour - highly recommeded”

La Bussola Free Tours
Ranked #22 of 382 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: La Bussola is a Cultural Association that organizes free walking tours in Florence and many other cities. We have complementary tours, performed in both English and Spanish. They were carefully structured by members of our team to unveil hidden secrets of Florence by taking you off the beaten path, and to astound you with city’s beauty. By promoting the city’s landmarks to the members of our cultural association, We offer a complete overview of Florence.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'll keep it short. I have nothing negative to say about this tour. It was truly excellent Elisabetta was fantastic. There's no way I could have learned so much about Florence otherwise with the short time we had. Highly recommended. Well done and thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,207)
All reviews
"enjoy florence"
"better understanding"
"great afternoon"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took morning tour with Elisabetta, she was very funny and informative! We enjoyed it a lot, we totally recommend Elisabetta as a guide.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have heard about the “free walking tours” by my sister because she usually books them while traveling worldwide. It was my first experience with a free tour, so I wasn’t sure what to expect before starting and that’s why I decided to book my first one just in my hometown: Florence.
Debbie, the tour guide, was experienced and knowledgeable as well as funny and she helped me to better understand both the story (and history) of my hometown giving me a new point of view on my city while walking as a tourist in the city where I live in.
I feel to suggest this tour to all the tourists that plan to visit Florence. Just book it for your first day of your trip so you can orientate yourself with the city, learn about it and decide which museums, attractions, etc. you want to enjoy in addition to many local tips Debbie will give you during the walk.
Highly recommended by a local too! ;)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Go with Nora..vivacious, caring,knowledgeable and a local Florence citizen so she gave us insiders tips about food, views,gossip. This trip is highly recommended. Nora had an amplifier so we could hear her clearly. Elaine from Australia.