“Good food but..”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We visited the bar twice. Food was delicious (we had cornettos, slices of pizza, capuccino and so on) but the young girl who served us was extremely rude. She was bored and almost refused to give us information about the ingredients. She even replied harshly all the time (what's your problem, girl?). Such a shame, isn't it?

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

If you visit Siracusa in Sicily you have to try them, is one of the best places where you can eat the typical sicilian food named “arancina” (beef, pistachio and other flavors) their pastries also are delicious. Definitely a place to eat.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went twice to try it a mixture of Arancini balls- all were delicious! Gutted that the aubergine one was sold out the second time we went because we didn’t end up trying it.

Only reason why I’m giving a 4/5 rating is because there’s a bit of a language barrier when ordering and they didn’t understand me when I tried to ask questions but no matter! Still delicious and would highly recommend. Super affordable and great portion sizes. Hands down the best Arancini balls I’ve ever had

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Average arancini and cannoli plus quite poor service! The lady on the till in particular wasn't friendly at all

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this place a couple of times because of how good it is.

Arrancini - the best I've had whilst in sicily. The ragu one was especially tasty.
Pizzas - very good takeaway standard
Other pastries - delicious
Granita - lemon flavour was incredible.
Coffee - exactly what you'd expect from Italian coffee. Strong and simple.

The service was quick and helpful. The price was cheap. This place was full of local Italians, which is always a good sign.

Go here for a quick bite to eat, or just spend ages in there sampling all the different food.