All reviews private beach golden retriever beautiful boutique hotel minute walk rooms are beautiful old town sun loungers friendly hotel catania airport pastries laura sea terrace island siracusa cheese honeymoon
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing breakfast every morning, very clean hotel with beautiful views of the ocean. Unfortunately we were here during a time when the water was unseasonably rough so we didn’t get to spend much time on the beach. Guess that means we will have to come back! The location is very walkable to the Syracuse sites as well as walking into Ortigia which we did every day and sometimes evening. Would definitely recommend staying here if you want a nice, quiet, clean place to stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I do not normally write a review but this time I have to....Based on my personal experience I found this place charming, relaxing , stylish . I cannot fault it.
if you visit this part of Sicily is a MUST......
Great service and food.......top notch.....

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I booked a trip for the end of August and unfortunately circumstances changed and I couldn't make it, for personal reasons. I gave them over 2 weeks notice & they refused to refund me a single penny, I had prepaid so ended up paying 100% of the stay despite they having plenty of notice.

This was to be the last stop on a 2 week trip through Italy and every other hotel I had to cancel - all at shorter notice - were ok & gave full refunds, even one which had a cancelation penalty even gave a 100% refund out of goodwill.

When I return to Sicily I will not be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duncan M
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel apartment for 2 weeks and had a wonderful stay. The beach area is the highlight and it’s so relaxing to chill out after a days sightseeing. The staff are so lovely with the owners Laura and Salvo very involved and friendly. We are only once at the hotel for lunch and it was beautiful. The apartment is spotless and very spacious for 2 people and the terrace a great spot for breakfast and pre dinner drinks. Location is a 10/15 walk into beautiful Ortigia which has lots of food and drink options. Outside the hotel is a basic cafe serving drinks and snacks at the marinas edge... great value for beers and cocktails. All in all I would highly recommend Musciara as a great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018

when you first arrive on the street, it seems like a boring plain building on a busy small street. but after you get inside you find beautifully and tastefully elegant interior, with a great view of the city of siracusa, and a small private beach. The owners and the staff are very friendly and the location is really wonderful, only a 5-10 minutes walk to old town, yet much more quiet and peaceful here. you can even hire a water taxi at the marina next door to get into the old town!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends