See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016

B&B is on main street near central station. Pleasant and willing staff, able to advice. Rooms are sufficiently equipped, comfortable and clean, air conditioned, but little noisy due to window to street. Breakfast buffet not so rich, pastry with butter, jam and cheese or jogurt.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank M_Breta
Hotel_GioveTurismo, Responsabile reception at Hotel Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Guest,
Thanks to share your experience to our Hotel!
Your point of view is source of inspiration for our constant improvement!
We are glad to read that your stay to our hotel was good. As you said, we spent lot of energy to motivate and develop our staff, in order to be more useful to our guests. So, we are happy to observe that we have reached our goal.
Finally, we are located in the heart of the city centre of Palermo, close to the most important attractions to visit. We are working to minimize noise came from outside, for improving our window. For your next stay, I will suggest you to report any problem to our reception in order to allow us to enhance the quality of your stay.

Hoping to see you for your next holiday in Palermo,
Best Regards,

Marina

Reviewed 28 July 2016

There is only one good thing - a great location. Personal and servis was so bad, very dark rooms, poor breakfast, very small windwos of the room.There window, but it overlooks a dark inner vent. The room is of questionable purity. The bathroom is horrible.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
11  Thank Anna H
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Within walking distance from the train station and airport bus terminal. Lidl supermarket is right in front of the hotel. It is listed as one star but the factilities valid for two. Many attractions are within walking distance.

Adequate breakfast spread and friendly staff.

I was given a spacious clean room at the back but there was an incessant humming sound from a bathroom air purifier. The staff willingly changed me to another room the next day.

Unfortunately the mattress in both bedrooms were stiff (old fashioned spring type) which gave me a backache the day after.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel_GioveTurismo, Proprietario at Hotel Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Nicholas,
thank you for your good review!
Hope to have you again as our guest.
Best regards, Silvia - Hotel Concordia

Reviewed 30 July 2015

This hotel is located on a whole floor of an old house with a beautiful ancient lift. The location is very convenient - close to the main train station (Palermo Centrale), as well as to the city centre.

I had a single room facing towards the roofs of the city and hills around. The view was amazing. The room was en suite - very clean and the bed was also comfortable.

The receptionists and the staff preparing the breakfast were very helpful - it seemed to be a family run business.

The breakfast was a choice from continental items, good enough for a morning start.

Should I visit Palermo in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to go for this accommodation again. Superb.

Room tip: My room was with a great view, but I didn't choose a specific one. I reckon, that the other ones would be similar.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Marek123456789
Reviewed 16 January 2015

Very good location , right near main station and a short walk to most of the main streets and attractions. Breakfast is basic and not much on offer if you don't eat sweet food.
My room was sufficient , as I just needed a bed and a bathroom, neither of which I can complain about.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and had a lot of suggestions for public transport and sightseeing options.

Date of stay: January 2015