“Beautiful evening”
Review of Ai Tetti Dining

Ai Tetti Dining
Ranked #529 of 2,059 Restaurants in Palermo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ai Tetti Dining is an attractive restaurant on top of the Centrale Palace Hotel. Situated in the historical center of Palermo, the restaurant is an exclusive location for romantic dinner, an appointment, an evening with friends. Three wonderful terraces and a roof-top restaurant, offer an amazing views of the heart of the city, between domes, roofs and the Monte Pellegrino.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We started with drinks on the terrace. The waiter was excellent and helped us get a last minute table booking for dinner in the restaurant.

The food was delicious and the views across the city are lovely.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was situated in the hotel we were staying in, so we thought we'd give it a go! The prices are very good and the the food was better than we expected! Perfect place to enjoy the sunset over the city! Really enjoyed the whole experience. Highly recommend.

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a really nice celebratory dinner here. The views of Palermo are really nice and we lucked out with a pretty sunset as well. Service was friendly and the food was really, really good. Everyone in my party of eight enjoyed their food. From pasta to fish, lamb to seafood, it was all good. The "house" red wine was good. Be sure to order the local cheese plate-- so good.

1  Thank Zosia B
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I had the pleasure of dining at this restaurant one night during my stay. There were only about 5 tables seated when I arrived. I was seated right away and the server made suggestions and catered to my request for a substitution on my appetizer. The food was EXCELLENT as was the service. The views outstanding and I will be going back there on my next trip in 2017.

1  Thank mstanco
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Definitely worth experiencing, great food and service with wonderful views over the roofs of Palermo