“Best value around”

Ranked #15 of 2,016 Restaurants in Palermo
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having been in Italy for 11 days (third major city so far), I can say that this is easily not only the best value restaurant around, but one of the best restaurants we have visited regardless of the price. the portions were on the large side for Italian standards and the quality was solid as well.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very good and cheap food, great location, fantastic service. Great value for the money. I recommend!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Tried this out as a result of Advisor reviews- we were not disappointed. Got there around 12:45 - just prior to the crowds arriving. My wife had the pasta with mussels - light, and bright - she was pleased. I had the pasta with swordfish and eggplant; a heavier dish, but nevertheless delicious. With water and a beer, the bill was only about 15 Euros - great value. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I hate recommending this restaurant as it is likely to add to the queuing time for a table next visit. This is THE place to eat in Palermo. Apart from the extraordinary good value for food and wine the quality is to die for. This is the best restaurant we ate in while visiting Palermo. It seems pokey and you may wish to eat outside but you will not regret taking an hour or two off to eat here. Just don’t get in my way for a table!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I was excited to see this popular restaurant was very near our hotel and was looking forward to eating here. It is very popular with tourists and locals alike but, apart from the very low prices, I can’t see what the attraction is. We ordered bruschetta to share(fresh and tasty) followed by 2 different pasta dishes, both of which were slightly disappointing. There was nothing unpleasant about the food but we had many more enjoyable meals in Palermo.