All reviews top floor piazza marina free tourist bus steam room spa facilities lovely hotel surrounding hills pastries the air conditioning within walking distance mini bar botanical gardens historic area street side wonderful city rooftop terrace an upgrade
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Located in the center, near the port, this hotel is a good base for exploring the town. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well-equipped, with modern design and tall ceilings. The breakfast, on the top floor, is first rate. The WiFi is good, but does suffer under load.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Don't bother coming to this hotel's spa unless you want a lecture from your masseuse about "how things are done in Italy" just because you asked for more pressure.

She was so rude, didn't offer water or tea before the massage, left the room without saying anything when it was over, and gave me attitude from the first time I asked nicely for more pressure--in fact when I first asked she said "where are you from," which explains her gross nationalist rant at the end, when I simply tried to explain that there must have been a misunderstanding as I had been assured by reception the massage would be strong. Service recovery is severely lacking.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived by train caught cab EUR 18 which thought was high! Hotel in historic area. Lovely girl on arrival and very impressed with foyer we had a room on first floor Juliet balcony overlooking the street great size room very clean and tidy and great bathroom.
The location was fantastic lots of bars and restaurants around free bus around the city leaves 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Palermo great city amazing buildings everywhere the markets were a not miss

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at Hotel Porta Felice 13th-20th August 2018. The hotel is really lovely our room was clean and spacious with a large bathroom. The food is delicious the cod starter is a must. The hotel is located in a good place close all the restaurants, bars and shops. There's a small beach close by with a bar that was mainly used by the locals. I highly recommend this hotel I didn't want to leave.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. We had a double room on the 2nd floor. Immaculately clean fresh towels and toiletries every day if you wanted. Breakfast was buffet style with lots of pastries cereal and scrambled eggs and bacon. A good variety of fresh fruit ,coffee machine and fruit juices. Friendly staff especially the young man who served us at the bar if we had a drink on our way out in the evening. Great location 10min walk into the town. Far too hot to visit in August and very humid. We liked Palermo and we would reccomend Hotel Porta Felice.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple