See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

When I asked the receptionist if she was having a good day she replied, “it’s never a good day when I’m working here” 14 hours later I know why.

To be fair she was pleasant however the hotel experience is terrible. The beds were hard and uncomfortable. You will fall asleep listing to the teen pop techno with cheesy mc and wake up to Mohammad who at 9am will bang on everyone’s door to ensure they up with the chant of “room service.” I challenged him asking why are you banging on my door at 9am and got a what’s your problem look.

The food is mediocre. My fiancé was waiting 20 min to get a drink and when I asked for a glass for my beer was handed a small wine glass.

On a positive note they pool area is nice. All in all it’s a cheap place to stay I’d recommend they change their name to Morgana Hostel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lovely quiet hotel located close to the Straits of Messina near the northeastern extremity of Sicily, about 8km from the city centre. Very friendly staff, most speak good English. Parking can be a bit tricky. Bus (#79) to Messina runs past front of hotel, get instructions from front desk.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter49oz
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Place noisy and lacking service. Awkward bed and noisy room . Beyond all rude stuff ...lunch not bad we say in the norm. Near there is a beautiful lake e many shop e cafe. Any way we not feel to recommend this place.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Forza R
Reviewed 17 September 2016

The family room we had was just gorgeous. We had use of the infinity pool which was part of their spa facility.
Staff were friendly especially to our 12yr old.
79 bus runs regularly to Messina, tickets can be bought at tobacconist for €1.70 return.
We are defiantly going back and would love the same room.
This is a hotel for those who don't like the hustle and bustle of large all inclusive, just want a peaceful and relaxing time. Though we had our 12yr old with us he truly loved it and keeps asking if we can go back.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The hotel is not suitable for children as they are clearly not welcomed by the pool (even when very well behaved) and for the price, has very little to offer. You will definitely need a car if you are staying there. The manager of the hotel was very rude and clearly did not want English at the hotel. I would not stay here again, even if it was free!! Check your bill, as I was charged for items I had not had (lunch)

Date of stay: August 2016