B&B Miro
US$112
US$181
US$113
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$148
US$191
Stesicorea Palace(Catania)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$87
US$139
US$133
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

All reviewsquiet areabreakfast roomcity centrelucialucesalvoprivacyhostcappuccinoairportaccommodationbalcony
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I really loved this place! The B&B itself is very charming and the ladies who worked there were so sweet and friendly to us. Everything was very clean and the included breakfast was wonderful! The location was really convenient too, and we had no problem finding free parking on the street. No complaints- everything was awesome!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JessicaTD
LuceMiro, Responsabile reception at B&B Miro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Hi Jessica thanks for the nice review. Thank you for being with us and for giving us some of your smiles. Presto the b & b Miro staff

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Was a little bit unusual for me to find a warmly and privacy hotel into a blockhouse, i didn't expect to get such a privacy and comfortable location. @ things i gotta mention, Lucia's cappucino "personal brand" and pomodori......i've never eaten pomodori like there at her host.
Polite, warmly and kindly staff, Lucia provide us transfer from the airport and more than that before my come, she called at the agency where i booked her hotel in my country to let me know that she' s ready to help me. Also very helpfull about intruduce me with Catania surroundings and things to do and to see. I was really impressed about everything over there. Thank you Luce Lucia once again !! I keep you a really nice memory.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LuceMiro, Responsabile reception at B&B Miro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi Andrei Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad to have met you and your wife. You are beautiful people. I hope to hug you soon. Thank you for choosing our B & B. A greeting from Lucia and the staff of B & B Miro

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is a converted apartment in a typical block on the second floor (has lift access), after the entrance steps. Our room (3) was large with an adequate bathroom. It was kept scrupulously clean throughout our 7 day stay.
The bathroom is a little cramped but has everything. The shower is small and we found the temperature wasn't stable
Breakfast was quite good and on a self service basis (mostly). They also have drink making facilities in their reception area (most useful). If you are too tired to go out there is an excellent take away (Big Pzza) just down the road. We found the 36cm. pizza more than enough for two of us.
The staff are only there in the mornings and to receive guests (hence their need to know your arrival time). They were always very helpful obtaining information (some bus timetables are on the fridge) and arranging trips to Mt Etna (with EtnaTribe), which is difficult to get to otherwise. They can also arrange transfers from the airport. We chose to get the Alibus (E.4 each) to Via Pacini and walk about 7 minutes.
Location wise it is 7 minutes walk from Via Etnea and the locality around Via Pacini but 15 minutes from the 'centre' and quite a distance from the two bus stations. Note that not all coaches stop at Piazza Paolo.
All the windows have mosquito screens, for a very good reason. Don't be fooled into going onto the balcony at night!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pg0153
LuceMiro, Responsabile reception at B&B Miro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Hi Thank you for your review. I'm glad you followed our tips and that you did the tour on the Etna. Thank you, see you soon

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 days. Luce Lucia the owner of the b&b is the nicest and happiest host you can wish for. She will give you tips about the region and the best places to eat or drink something.
The room gets cleaned every day.
And its only 7 kilometers from fontarossa airport. And its only 5minute walk to the centre of catania.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
LuceMiro, Responsabile reception at B&B Miro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Hello Lien have been happy to have you as guests. Thanks so much for giving me your smiles. You're both wonderful people. Soon with the affection of the B & B Miro staff

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Overall a very pleasant experience. The B&B lies within an apartment block and looks like a converted flat with lovely, colourful and modern rooms that feel at the same time cosy and warm. The breakfast room gives you a beach holiday feeling with its blue walls and funky things standing and hanging around,and the breakfast is continental which suited me well. Lucia makes the best Cappuccino in the world and takes good care of you.
There was noise coming from the flat above us for a few nights, even after midnight (moving furnitures and footsteps as if someone was trying to walk a marathon in their flat), but Lucia took care of it after I mentioned that I couldn't fall asleep because of that noise. She actually went upstairs and asked the neighbours to be more considerate and quiet after 10pm! I appreciated that she did that.
What annoyed me a little though was the fact that my room looked out into a courtyard with three dogs that seemed to be out there at all times, barking frequently, also at nighttime. The B&B itself was quiet indeed, it was more the noises coming from around the flat that kept me awake sometimes (but then, I'm a fussy sleeper and not everybody might be disturbed by all sorts of noises).
The city centre was within an easy 15 minutes walk from the B&B and there were also places to eat within a 5 minutes walk. Lucia and her team gave us plenty of tips of where to go and how to get to different places and provided us with maps. Cantania is not too big, and it is fairly easy to find your way around. I recommend taking the red or yellow tourist busses on your first days in order to get a grasp of Catania.
Lucia and her team will also call and order taxis for you and booked the Mount Etna tour for us. Very lovely people and nice accommodation.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LuceMiro, Responsabile reception at B&B Miro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Hello Alexadra thank you for choosing our hotel. We are happy to have given the right advice to visit well Catania and the surrounding cities and are glad ilTours Etna that we have organized you will be left in the heart. Soon a hug by the staff of B & B Miro Catania