Catania International Airport Hotel
US$159
US$130
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$165
US$160
US$79
US$65
US$113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$57
US$86
US$48
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$119
US$110
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

1,096 results
All reviewsfree shuttlean early morning flightcar rentalroom was largean overnight staylate arrivaloutdoor poolstayed here for one nighthotel is modernwibusgaragetaorminaetna
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The people is very very nice, also the rooms are very big and comfortable, they have an amazing swimming pool and the food of the restaurant is very very good. If you have some problems with your flights, it’s the best place to stay !

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Santiago M
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I read few advices from travelers that the hotel is a walking distance from the airport. It is not! My advice is: do not walk! There are no sidewalks. You must cross crowded streets or car rental parkings, traffic is very busy, there are no signs. I rolled my suitcase for a while and returned to the terminal. The Taxi driver charged me €15. Next morning I used the hotel shuttle back to the airport for €5.

The hotel staff is friendly when they actually talk to you. But you have to wait until they finish their talks amongst themselves. It took a while every time at the counter waiting for someone to acknowledge me, and the others waiting.

The hotel room was clean and okay for one night stay. The picture shows the “view” from my balcony.

By comparison with many other airport hotels, I’m giving this one an “average “ rating.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank elly_hard
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights as a solo guest. Room was modern and large. Breakfast was extra. Wanted to travel into the centre by bus. Reception staff gave me different ways to achieve this. In the end it didn’t work for me so I got a taxi for €25. Shuttle bus worked well to and from the airport. 5 minutes transfer time. Quite reasonably priced stay .Only negative was the nearby “Rave” happening on 1st May which at finished at 3.30 am. Couldn’t sleep as it was so noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Large room, excellent though a bit hard bed. Good shower. Staff ok, parking in garage not free of charge. Breakfast, have had better. Amazing view from the hotelroom, on a left premises. Since it was rather windy the night we stayed at the hotel we could hear some plastic screen moving all night through. Not bad enough to stay awake though. Would we stay again when arriving late at the airport? Well yes, the bed's good enough en we'll survive the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel to have a relax by the pool - wasn't open.
Also kettle in room but no tea or coffee provided and staff rude when I asked and could not provide. 'Italy doesn't do that kind of coffee' I was told.
Don't call yourself an international hotel and show photos on the website then.
Room noisy - balcony but too close to busy airport road.

On the plus side breakfast was lovely and the staff there were really helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple