1,241 results
All reviews free shuttle an early morning flight rental car an overnight stay outdoor pool stayed here for one night rooms are huge late arrival hotel is modern the hotel offers booked this hotel wi luggage bus garage etna taormina
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The people is very very nice, also the rooms are very big and comfortable, they have an amazing swimming pool and the food of the restaurant is very very good. If you have some problems with your flights, it’s the best place to stay !

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Santiago M
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I read few advices from travelers that the hotel is a walking distance from the airport. It is not! My advice is: do not walk! There are no sidewalks. You must cross crowded streets or car rental parkings, traffic is very busy, there are no signs. I rolled my suitcase for a while and returned to the terminal. The Taxi driver charged me €15. Next morning I used the hotel shuttle back to the airport for €5.

The hotel staff is friendly when they actually talk to you. But you have to wait until they finish their talks amongst themselves. It took a while every time at the counter waiting for someone to acknowledge me, and the others waiting.

The hotel room was clean and okay for one night stay. The picture shows the “view” from my balcony.

By comparison with many other airport hotels, I’m giving this one an “average “ rating.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank elly_hard
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights as a solo guest. Room was modern and large. Breakfast was extra. Wanted to travel into the centre by bus. Reception staff gave me different ways to achieve this. In the end it didn’t work for me so I got a taxi for €25. Shuttle bus worked well to and from the airport. 5 minutes transfer time. Quite reasonably priced stay .Only negative was the nearby “Rave” happening on 1st May which at finished at 3.30 am. Couldn’t sleep as it was so noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel to have a relax by the pool - wasn't open.
Also kettle in room but no tea or coffee provided and staff rude when I asked and could not provide. 'Italy doesn't do that kind of coffee' I was told.
Don't call yourself an international hotel and show photos on the website then.
Room noisy - balcony but too close to busy airport road.

On the plus side breakfast was lovely and the staff there were really helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good, can not be trusted with the airport shuttle, I waited over an hour when they told me five minutes. That's why I dropped them a star, I think that's one of the important things in this hotel and its location. It cost me 25 euros to take a taxi because I do not trust them.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends