1,276 results
All reviews private beach close to the airport catania airport free towels nice hotel beach holiday flight path pool bar del sole bus service end of september sea view main road breakfast buffet is city centre an overnight stay busy road
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is listed as a 4 star property and delivers 2 star service and amenities at best. The carpet throughout the hotel halls are filthy and staff members fill the entire property with the stench of cigarette smoke. Do not trust the website photos, the pool is empty and the grounds are dirty and over grown. The surrounding area is depressed, local business are out of business, and there is no beach access. If you are seeking comfort, cleanliness and welcoming services this is not a good choice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnny Y
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Guest,
I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Parco degli Aragonesi, by choosing us for your stay in Catania.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

If you have a car, this is a great place to stay in Catania. It is very clean, has spacious rooms and enjoys a quick check in. It is a few minutes by car from the center and falls on a quiet street. It has car parking lots inside the hotel (not on the street) for free. The bed was comfy, the bathroom was clean and the room was modern

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Parco degli Aragonesi.
I am very glad that you enjoyed our strengths, such as location, spacious rooms with modern cages of our times and the reflecting exactly those who are our main objectives, namely to convey to all our guests for the extraordinary this place in terms of service, courtesy and cleanliness.
I want to thank you for your appreciation of our breakfast. The concept of anti OX breakfast is to meet the demand of the guests with a varied breakfast tasty and healthy.
On behalf of myself and all the staff, thank you for the compliments you have reserved for us in terms of service and hospitality. We are confident of being able to make you live all the extraordinary about this place and I did it with professionalism and attention.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This is a modern place with a good swimming pool. Rooms are essential and clean. TV channels can be improved since the choice is limited and still no HD channels available.
Breakfast buffet is very good. Staff very friendly.
This place is close to airport and not far from downtown.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for their time by sending your review and for the trust you have placed choosing NH Parco degli Aragonesi. I very much appreciate your comments that I shared with all staff. They are the symbol of our excellence, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous efforts to satisfy our customers. I assure you that comments like his give us the incentive to continue in our daily effort and is our main aim to ensure that the customer may be surprised and feel special during their stay at our hotel.
We hope to have you soon again our guest, to try also to transform its "Good" to "Excellent".
See you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I like the location of the hotel. It was closed to work and sea. Staff crews are also friendly and approachable. The breakfast is also good, healthy and lots of variety. The TV shows has some sports channel especially tennis channel, I really like watching tennis and it's one of my favorite sports.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel 2x, the only negative is its a bit pricy for the area. The staff are multi-lingual and very nice, there is ample parking, and the breakfast buffet is awesome. I heard it costs 20 euro to get to the airport via cab, I had a car, so it was easy and convenient.

Room Tip: I found all the rooms quiet, despite being very close to the airport
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay T
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for their time by sending your review and for the trust you have placed choosing NH Parco degli Aragonesi. I very much appreciate your comments that I shared with my staff. They are the symbol of our excellence, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous efforts to satisfy our customers. I assure you that comments like his give us the incentive to continue in our daily effort and is our main aim to ensure that the customer may be surprised and feel special during their stay at our hotel.
See you soon.