1,256 results
All reviews car parking on site check in was quick via etnea wifi works well pleasant hotel business trip included breakfast good nights sleep spacious room early flight free wifi good points comfortable stay bus stop city centre piazza duomo main street
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Good location, walking distance from the main sights. Easy to reach from the airport, the bus stops in front of it. Rooms are spacious and clean. Nice staff. A good choice if you are planning a vacation in Catania.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IleniaZambon
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro. I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers. I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.
Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Although didn’t look like a 4* hotel and was a little far from center (15-30 min. walk), the rooms were large enough and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was poor: only 1 type of cheese, 3 types of meat, no vegetables (except diced tomatoes). The bar was tiny and the man serving there was overwhelmed, as I waited 20 min. for my drink. They have a private parking, which is a big plus.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Catania Centro, by choosing us for your stay in Catania.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Easy to reach from the airports by Alibus. 20 mins of walking to the city centre.
The hotel is very clean, quiet large room. Wi-Fi works well, bed is very comfortable, bathroom is quite old but clean , the bathroom amenities are more than enough, Nice staffs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for their time by sending your review through tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed choosing NH Catania Centro. I very much appreciate your comments that I shared with my staff. They are the symbol of our excellence, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous efforts to satisfy our customers. I assure you that comments like his give us the incentive to continue in our daily effort and is our main aim to ensure that the customer may be surprised and feel special during their stay at our hotel.
We hope to have you soon again our guest, to try also to transform its "Good" to "Excellent".
See you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is a good location and the front desk staff were nice, although a bit overwhelmed with tour bus arrivals. The breakfast was nice and had a good selection. The room was clean and spacious. Nothing fancy, but a nice place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro.
I am very glad that you enjoyed our strengths, such as location, spacious rooms with modern cages of our times and the reflecting exactly those who are our main objectives, namely to convey to all our guests for the extraordinary this place in terms of service, courtesy and cleanliness.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My huband and I went to Sicily for a mini - honeymoon after our wedding.

The first 9 days we spent in another part of the island in very basic, simple and cheap accommodation. For the last night we decided on a nicer, "fancy" hotel. After some online research we booked at NH Catania Centro - worst choice we could have made no doubt!!

The information online (booking.com) was plain wrong. We selected NH based on two criteria: private parking for our rental car, and smoking room/rooftop terrace for our addiction.

There is no terrace and there are no smoking room, the parking is a ridiculous five lots for the whole skyscraper hotel.

Now annoyed by having paid so much additional money for these two reasons which were not available in reality, I approached the employee at the reception.

Firstly I want to honestly apologise for how I was speaking to him - it stemed from the utter shock of how wrong the information could be and how much money we had spent on an hotel which offered nothing of what we had looked for (there were numerous much cheaper and much more central with terraces which would have worked just fine for us).

I am really sorry for the tone I was speaking to him, but I stand by the words I said to him: "I know this is not your fault, all I am saying is to report that to whoever is responsible for your online presence!"

Why was my tone so angry? Because he AT NO POINT in the conversation suggested any alternatives, help, apology, explaination or compassion. Instead he only answered my questions in an arrogant tone from the beginning until the end of the conversation, and when I suggested to him that he should just forward the complaint to the person in charge of that, he said yes but in a way that I was 100% sure he would not.

I said thank you and bye and we turned around to go to our car to look for a parking lot somewhere else - and right before we got to the door, this employee seriously cursed us (in italian which I understand enough of).

Next day at check out no major incidents, just the staff (two women) being as arrogant and rude as the man the night before.

Seriously: there is absolutely no reason to choose this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Natalie N
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Guest,
I'm surprise about your negative comment. You done a research with criteria parking but you didn't read any other information if free or with fee, if in Hotel or outside. You request smoking room/rooftop terrace for your addiction as preference. These preference were not satisfied simply because the balconies do not exist.
I would like to confront constructive criticism, but that is not the case.
Kind regards.