“Interesting museum”

Centropanificazione Monteleone Rocca Doria
Ranked #14 of 88 things to do in Sassari
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Something completely new for me. However, museum is in place called Monteleone Rocca Doria, not in Sassari.

All reviews
"ride"
"sardinia"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This museum is teaching us the art of keeping the traditions. The main attraction there is the passion of the volunteers, the soul and the energy they use to let us, tourists, to understand what Sardinia is really about.
The view is great, the town of Monteleone is a very old and with a dramatic history.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We visited it on our Holidays and we got a brilliant tour of this facinating bread museum. Even the younger boys were amazed at the ammount of things you can do with bread ie: dolls egg holders plates.ect... would recomend a visit.....

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this beautiful hilltop town and their wonderful bread museum. Their artistic skills creating intricate designs with dough are truly exceptional and unparalleled by anything I have seen anywhere in the world. Best of all, from their kitchen they gave me cookies which were the most delicious cookies I've ever had in my life. And I used to own a baking business. Humbling! If you like bread, you can not miss visiting this place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I cannot recommend this highly enough. My children (12 & 13) & I visited on the Tui Local Favourites tour today & were enchanted. Really interesting & very professionally run by a dedicated team including Barbara, Tomasina & Maria. Their dedication to keeping alive local traditions which date back centuries should be supported by all Sardinians, in fact I feel inspired by their example