“Excellent food.”

Ranked #34 of 1,156 Restaurants in Cagliari
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Well worth a visit, a smart restaurant that knows how to look after its customers, excellent food, the fillet steak was so tender.the Mille feuilles was delicious and light.
I’m glad we booked, we have booked again.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 788robk

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This Ristorante offers a modern design with fat i.e. huge metal pipes on the ceiling.

A little candle on the table with textile table cloth brings a warmer atmosphere.

The walls are decorated with paints, prints and funny artificials.

Then the young well dressed waitress at once without saying a word brought us a glass of Prosecco.

Soon we got the very simple looking menu and wine list.

The wine list is extensive and offering good and quite expensive wines.

For starters we ordered carpaccio of fresh prawns.

For main we ordered Ravioli with Ricotta cheese and prawns. But we only found 3 very little prawns (size about: 1 cm (!) in it!

The other main was a grilled filet steak with roasted potatoes.

On arrival of the steak the waitress has not seen that there were no potatoes on the plate.
After waiting almost 10 minutes I have called her to remind her that the roasted potatoes are still missed.

She said no word and disappeared.

Again I was waiting another 5 minutes and the potatoes were not served.

Then another female colleague spoke with our waitress and told her to care about it.

Meanwhile I started eating my meat. After I have finished my meat the potatoes were served and I have rejected it because I do not wanted to eat it like a dessert.

During the meal you can also watch and listen to the TV with big screen.

Then 5 minutes later one waitress came to our table and said only one word: Dessert?

My personal individual rating is:
Service: 1 point
Atmosphere: 3 points
Choice of wines: 4 points

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The place is not very large but welcoming. The staff were attentive and polite without being invasive.
Great food and beautiful to see!!
Very very happy!!
Haloooo

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

What a great place!! Worth to note that the restaurant has been just renewed and has a new management, now offers both land and sea menu. We started with a red tuna tartare, followed by a crudité of oyster, scampi and red shrimps; the quality in this kind of dishes is a paramount, and here at Mood it was superb!! We continued with a sea scallop risotto with a very light aroma of ginger, amazing! The wine list is very well stocked, and the staff is very expert and polite, they were always friendly and willing to explain and clarify our questions.
Last but not least, the ambient is very nice and relaxing!

I think I gave a 5 stars appreciation no more than 2 or 3 times, but this restaurant must have it!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank matteo_dp
Reviewed 9 June 2016

if you like meat, it is your place: a large selection of meat, from Chianina to Scottona, Angus, Black Angus (Cuberoll cuts, too), Horse, cured pork from several countries (Sauris (UD), I think the best in Italy, Grigio Cosentino, Patanegra), twice a week fresh bufalo mozzarella from Campania, local wines and attentive service. I went there several times and...it is improving!

Date of visit: May 2016